35."Intentions"

Namjoon stood up as Jaehwan escorted Taehyung inside the apartment.
A small place with just two rooms and a slightly lower lounge area giving way to a moderate kitchen.
The first thing on Taehyung's mind was to hug him, being the clingy little shit that he was and so he did.
"Hyung! I missed you soooo much!" He whined as he rested his head on the boy's shoulder who despite everything reciprocated his actions.
"I missed you too, Tae." He sighed, patting the boy's head a little.
Finally the both of them took a seat as Jay took his leave.
"Okay so where to start the story, hm Tae?" He looked at the younger who just looked back at him with oblivious eyes.
"From your Hyung who was the single most powerful mafia lord in Asia and was stupid enough to leave his throne to spend a 'normal' life with his oh so long lost love of life on some beach in Ibiza and grow old wearing lenin slippers and fishing rods?" He finished, sneering.
Taehyung's mouth hung open as he weighed Namjoon's words in his head, knowing too well whom he was referring to as the 'lost love' of Hoseok's life.
He was in awe because of the elder's actions. The one who had always taught him to focus on his goal. The one who had told him to never forget his purpose. The one who was the most determined person he'd ever met.
How could he just leave like that?
Forget the reason when he was the one who told Tae to fight for it.
Or could it be?
Was this never Hoseok's motive anyway?
Had it always been Yoongi since the day the man met him?
Taehyung was saved from his thoughts when Namjoon continued talking, now with a conceited smirk playing his features.
"OR with Your other hyung who's the man with the highest recorded iQ on the planet and just successfully hacked into the national database of NYPD including the information of perhaps their most prized possession!" He exclaimed, chuckling. Way too proud of himself.
"WHAT!?" Taehyung's eyes widened and he laughed, maniacally.
"Their agents data." Namjoon announced as if he'd just recieved a nobel prize.
"Classified files they were labelled." He continued, the same smirk never leaving.
"Mmm" he mused, "...as if they asked to be hacked into and declassified!" High-fiving a way too happy Taehyung as the both of them clanked their wine glasses for a toast. Relieving the previous tension set in the room by the mention of Hoseok's departure. Forgetting it, even.