13."Stockholm Syndrome"

Once inside the faculty Seokjin was the first one to get out of the car and as soon as he did, he released a sigh. A breath he didn't know he was holding in.
"Take him to the lockup section and ready B4 for preliminary interrogation. Oh also, contact his lawyer or something." Seokjin ordered, not looking at Taehyung even once.
"Gonna interrogate me now, Sir?" He cocked his head forward.
"Yes. You see that's basically how it works around here, Kim. I mean you of all people should know, considering all the felonies you've committed." Seokjin spat, looking at the rather interesting notif board than Taehyung.
"But officer! You're forgetting something here, don't you think?" Taehyung spoke up more desperate than he intended to sound. He couldn't lie that it hurt a little, Seokjin not looking at him while adressing him, but he was only more determined to make the boy attend to him. And he succeeded.
Seokjin looked at him with a frown, a rather sarcastic question mark painted all across his features.
"I wasn't ever captured before, you see?" He said, with his whole chest, a mysterious smirk playing his lips as he chewed on his imaginary gum. Seokjin rolled his eyes, knowing his habits too well by now. Oh was Taehyung feeling himself and oh how he was once again successfully getting on Jin's nerves. And this time Seokjin wasn't even sure why, because he knew all too well that he had a weird infatuation with this certain criminal.
'Is this Stockholm syndrome?' He thought. 'How silly.' He mentally scolded himself, all the while a slight smile creeping up his lips without his notice.
//
Taehyung was ushered to the room B4 as Seokjin had ordered, it was a rather small room, with only two cameras implanted at opposite angles. There was a table in the centre with two chairs placed across each other, illuminated by the only white lamp hanging from the ceiling above the table. Taehyung was made to sit on one of the chairs, his hands tied behind his back.
It was downright comical to see the boy not struggling to escape, even a bit. Amazing even. The officers laughed at him through the com link, making fun of how much of a baby he was. But Taehyung was satiated, he was having fun. Slowly moving towards his prey. He was patient enough.
Although when he saw someone else entering the room to interrogate him other than Seokjin? He rebelled.
Now rebellions are of many types and this one was mostly a silent one. Taehyung's only words being,
"Good luck making me talk without Seokjin in the room."
And then he'd sit blank, not uttering a single word. Like a child who refused to answer to anyone but his mum, throwing a silent tantrum.
The officer finally sighed after asking Taehyung the same question for the umpteenth time. He'd tried asking him nicely, he'd tried violence, blackmailing, good cop bad cop.
Nothing worked on the boy.
Nothing at all.
"What a stubborn little motherfucker." He grumbled.
"Alright then, find Kim and send him in, I don't know what else to do."

After hearing what the assistant officer had to say, Seokjin banged his head on the table.
"What does he want."~ Jin whined.
"He won't leave me alone."~ "He even haunts my dreams with that attractive little smirk of his I-"
"Hyung...um what?" Jimin came up from behind him.
He was a new intern Seokjin had, a nice kid with empathy and passion.
"Taehyung."~ Seokjin banged his head, again.
Jimin hissed then chuckled.
"Oh come on! You're Kim Seokjin! Go get that criminal!"
"He gets on my NERVES!" Seokjin said dramatically.
"Oh that I get, alright."
"SHUT MOCKING ME!"
"Then GET UP and go check on him! It's not everyday a cop faces challenges like these!" Jimin exclaimed.
Seokjin narrowed his eyes.
"Challenges like WHAT?"
"Challenges like personalfeelingsattachedwiththefugitive" He murmured.
Seokjin's eyes widened as his ears once again turned red.
"OH SHUT UP!" He got up, picked his file and barged towards B4 while Jimin laughed his arse off.
"HYUNG!" He yelled after him, still laughing.
"WHAT!" Seokjin spat back, not turning.
"WRONG FILE!" Jimin laughed more.
Seokjin checked the file in his hands, facing first hand embarrassment as the boy was indeed right. Oh could the day get any worse.
"Right uh...J-Jimin I was just ch-checking you...good work! Now bring me the right file...In in B4 and wait by B3..." He ordered, stuttering and ran off.
Jimin just smiled and nodded, his eyes turning into pretty crescents.
//
A/N: Soooooo this is a flashback sequence as y'all can tell by now. But for those of you who don't understand, basically it's the 'story time' Seokjin told Jungkook about.
Yeeeeee!
Happy Reading!