12."Telepathy"

"He's escaping! The blonde! Through the main exit! Now!" One of the officers from the coverage team outside shouted into the radiophone, immediately catching Seokjin and his mates' attention who charged towards the signalled location in a blink. But despite running towards him as required by the protocol Seokjin wasn't really looking forward to catching the boy in person, well he was pretty sure Taehyung would escape in the 2 minutes ETA anyway. Although, on his arrival there, he was proven wrong as to be greeted by a whole Kim Taehyung in the flesh and bone. Well, not exactly greeting but struggling with the sealed doors to escape comes close?
Now the officers were very swift in their actions as they surrounded the sinner that was Kim Taehyung, but Seokjin couldn't help but think that this was just another of the sly games Taehyung was playing because as much as he was irritated by the fact, he by now was well acquainted with Taehyung's eccentric manners.
He licked his lips, no signs of fear or nervousness prominent on his face whatsoever but a rather excited smirk tugging the sides of his mouth. Another typical Taehyung thing.
His eyes never left Seokjin's as the officers harshly made him lean onto a pillar tying up his hands, the smirk never leaving his lips. Seokjin too, just kept looking at him wryly as he was escorted to the police mobile. It all seemed so unreal that he was almost convinced he was seeing things as if reading a book in third person.
The eye contact only broke when the cop hit Taehyung's head making him dip and get in the car. With it broke Seokjin's stupor, the uneasy feeling in his stomach increasing.
//
Seokjin took shotgun, not wanting to be any more closer to the motherfucker who had fucked him in a stripper club's back room in drunken state. A chill ran down his spine at the thought and he immediately pushed the thought away.
"Chief is going to be so happy!" The one driving cooed excitedly. "I think Jin's gonna get promoted now."
"I know, right!? We finna caught this little shit." The one besides Taehyung nudged his head. Who in return just smirked deeper as Seokjin starred at him from the rearview mirror. His brain occupied by a million thoughts but he knew one thing for certain, Taehyung's smirk was triumphant, meaning he'd accomplished a goal and Seokjin wondered what he was upto.
'He literally fucked me up.'
'What does he possibly want?'
"You." Taehyung announced, as if reading his mind breaking him out of the trance.
"P-pardon?" Seokjin stuttered, now sure he had telepathic abilities along with super speed and mind control.
Taehyung tilted his head, "well, you were wondering what I wanted so I told you..." he started. "I..." he slightly moved forward.
"...want..." he licked his lips,
"You." He finished, his smile resembling that of a kid who just answered a question nobody else knew the answer to.
Seokjin's ears turned crimson and he thanked everything in existence when the officer next to Taehyung spanked his head, finally diverting his attention towards someone other than Jin.
"Who said you could talk, Kim?"
He spat making Taehyung scoff.
"Talk won't be necessary now, Sir." He cracked his neck, leaning against the car's headrest.
Seokjin sighed. 'Oh I am so fucked.'
And oh he was so fucked, Indeed.
\
A/N: Y'all I'm sorry for the late update, I just had exams and also wasn't feeling really well but here you goooo! I'm back!
This is a flashback chapter, as you can tell.
More to come, later.
Happy Reading!

MalevolentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara