27."Dumb Charades"

The four boys sat in utter silence in Seokjin's living room, the place where most of the important conversations took place.
Jimin was cuddled into a ball, his small frame perfectly fitting into his boyfriend's arms as the boy went in deep thought.
Seokjin and Yoongi were no different although the slight smile playing Yoongi's features went unnoticed.
Let's say he was very discreet.
"I hate that asshole Lee. Motherfucker thinks we don't know he's with Namjoon." Jimin spoke up, In a sitting position now.
"I mean come on! He fought for Jung, SK's mafia lord, like he were his childhood friend." Jimin continued when he saw no one add to the the thread.
"Hm maybe he is." Seokjin frowned, staring at the ombre coffee table.
"What?" Jungkook looked at Jin, frowning too.
"Maybe Jimin's right." Seokjin looked up at the boys, and despite being the one who suggested the hypothesis Jimin himself looked back at Jin in confusion.
"About that Lee being an asshole?"
Yoongi clicked his tongue.
"I'm going for a walk, ya'll continue with the dumb charades and lemme know if you find out who the real asshole is. Also, Jimin-ah Lee's just doing his job like we're doing ours- ah yk what? Never mind." And then the man was off, out of the building and inside his car as his mind once again drifted off to the hospital room. About to make a decision that he knew would change his life and affect those of the one's around him and the frightening part was, he didn't know if for good.
Back In the apartment, both the youngest now looked at Seokjin with questioning eyes who just sighed in return.
"He's just frustrated, right now. He'll be back don't worry." He reassured the boys although his own mind was kinda conflicted.
"But hyung he-"
"He'll be back, Park." Seokjin repeated, with much more authority and Jimin knew better than to speak up again.
A/N: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(honestly Idk)

MalevolentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara