21."Chess"

"Hyung! Hyung wait up!" Jimin ran behind Seokjin, who just sighed and slowed down for him to catch up.
"What's wrong, hyung?" He finally reached the boy, hands on his knees as he caught his breath.
"Namjoon." Seokjin spoke up.
Jimin straightened. "Who? The weirdly intelligent lawyer guy?"
Seokjin shook his head.
"No, Jimin. He's just a pawn."
"Huh?" Jimin frowned, confusion painted all across his face.
"You know chess, Jimin-ah?"
"Ahan?"
"We made a check when we captured the King, his knight with him, but not a checkmate."
"Taehyung and Hoseok?" Jimin asked and Seokjin nodded.
Walking as Jimin just followed.
"The king might be the most important piece in chess, but it's not the most powerful one, Jimin."
"Yes, because it's the queen?"
"Exactly." Jin nodded.
"The queen is back." He gritted his teeth, eyes locked on something ahead of him.

//

"We can file an appeal, hyung." Jimin spoke up as the two of them were driving back to the faculty.
"That won't be necessary." Seokjin tightened his grip on the steering wheel, knuckles turning white.
"What do you mean?" Jimin looked at the boy in disbelief.
"He wants to play it off the board, so that's what we're going to do." Seokjin stated calmly.
The calm before the storm.

A/N: Double update from your indolent writer bitch :')