32."Won or lost?"

Seokjin felt his knees give out as he read the letter Jungkook handed over to him as soon as they reached their apartment. It was the reason Jungkook was so nervous when Seokjin had questioned him about Yoongi because he had infact seen him, tried asking him what was going on, listened to what the man had to say and then tried hugging him as tears ran down the boy's face getting to know it would be their last possible encounter for a long long time until destiny pities them enough to bring them together again.
Jungkook hugged Seokjin as the boy couldn't help but weep, but it wasn't that of sorrow but rather of impatience and uncertainty.
"I'm sorry Seokjin-ah for this flimsy farewell, but do understand the circumstances. " The letter read, now crumpled in Seokjin's fist,
"Goodbye, my friend. I will forever be obligated to you for your kindness and for treating me as one of your own.
But hyung, you knew it since the day you took me in right? You knew that you'll have to let me go one day when the time comes. I saw it in your eyes. And I know you trust me enough to let me go, now. Go my own way and build a life for myself. A life I truly want to live.
And hey, don't worry about Hoseok now. We're leaving all of this behind. For our sake and that of the one's around us.
And You should know by now that Hoseok was never the mastermind behind the show also you know who it is.
I sincerely hope you'll forgive me this one last time. For old times sake.
Take care, brother of yourself and those two little shits whose lives depend on you and also I hope you figure it out with Taehyung.
At the end,
Love wins, Seokjin-ah.
But love loses."