25."Another chance"

"Yoongi please..." The boy pleaded, no hint of the usual playfulness in his voice.
Yoongi sighed, a hand on the doorknob as he was about to leave the bullet wounded 'criminal' after the routine check in.
It'd been days since Hoseok was admitted to the hospital with a bullet right in his shoulder blade. Yoongi was precise in his aim, you could say.
But they didn't have even little conversation after the day they went for a walk.
"Quick, I don't have time." Yoongi lied, coldly not even looking at the boy.
Hoseok was on the verge of crying, now. His eyes a range of emotions while his body sat limp. Broken, lifeless. As if the amount of feelings had drained him of energy and only left the throne to remorse and fragility.
The boy went silent making Yoongi turn almost involuntarily to check on him and If he thought he knew hurt, he now knew better.
Hoseok's hollow eyes that stared back at him made chills run down his spine and a tiny whimper escaped his lips.
"Hob-ah" The words left the boy's lips before he could stop them.
Hoseok shut his eyes, finally giving way to the countless tears gathered behind his eyelids for too long masked by the infamous cheek.

Even the powerful have a price to pay for the
power they possess.

"Yoon." The boy begged with all of what he had in him, for what exactly? He didn't know but this time the other boy listened.
He walked closer to Hoseok, his body betraying his mind and finally giving supremacy to his heart.
Within moments, his hands cupped Hoseok's face in them as their forheads pressed together. Lips inches away from each other's, souls moments apart from uniting, yet again.
"What?" Yoongi wanted to demand but it came out as a weak whisper.
Hoseok sobbed louder, his whole body vibrating from the impact. He was weak, weaker than ever and Yoongi could feel it. He claimed to be his lover, goddamnit how couldn't he?
"Please guh-give me an-another chance." The boy held Yoongi's arms firmly, he himself not being sure where the energy came from.
Yoongi closed his eyes as sore tears left his eyes, rolling down his cheeks like a newfound waterfall.
"How?" The boy whispered, again. Eyes shut tightly because he knew just what a glance at him could do to his heart.
"I duh-don't know that yet buh-but I promise I uh-I'll make it better." Hoseok hissed, pressing his forhead hard against Yoongi's as if to reassure him.
Yoongi nodded, yes his body dared to do it on its own. It had overthrown his mind, remember?

There was a knock on the door.

A/N: Will Hoseok be given a chance? Does he deserve any?
What do y'all think?