37."He's a psycho"

"Is this Mr.Park Jimin I'm speaking to?" Taehyung inquired, oh so elegantly.
"Certainly?" Jimin replied, frowning a little as to contemplate whom he was answering to.
"Whom do I owe the pleasure of talking?" He asked, like a normal person who's being called from an unknown caller ID at almost midnight.
The boy leaned against his 5th floor balcony, winter wind sweeping his hair away from his forhead, contact of skin with cold metal raising goosebumps against his skin as chills ran down his spine.
Taehyung smirked, certainly upto no good as he usually weren't.
"Kim Taehyung, old boy." he chanted, "long time no see!?" A smirk prominent across his oh so charming features.
"Or um hear, as we're on call, you know?"
Jimin's jaw tightened as his free hand clenched into a fist at his side. Now, he would've been successfully able to hang up if only the man didn't have had this mysterious yet alluring tone to his voice. An orator that made anyone want to listen to whatever he had to say, like moths getting attracted to certain death but getting drawn into the flame anyway.
"Come on, Chim! You don't wanna hear what I have to tell you about your dear Jungkookie?" Taehyung bit his lip, holding in a chuckle.
And if Jimin thought his jaw couldn't clench any further? He was so wrong.
His black orbs were now filled with utter disgust and loathing for the boy. Full offence. Phone clasped with such force that it could break into pieces any minute.
"Keep your filthy hands away from my boyfriend!" The boy yelled, shaking with anger. His nostrils flaring as he gritted his teeth.
A chuckle was heard on the other side. A maniacal one, and Jimin swore if he, at that instance, had a revolver in his hand he would've emptied the barrel in the man's head within a heartbeat.
"Oh but don't you think you should be a little more suspicious about your good little boyfi living with his first love slash ex lover?" The man questioned in a silky made up voice. The voice of pretence and plastic concern.
"WHAT the FUCK do you EVEN, mean!?" Jimin spat at him, hand clasped around the metal railing with such force that his knuckles turned white.
"Jungkook never told you, did he?" Taehyung cross questioned in a much more hushed but challenging way. The manner of a person who knew more than the person in question. The manner of someone who knew he had a lead and could destroy the other's life. The usual manner of Kim Taehyung who could make anyone submit to him because of the mind he had in possession.
Jimin felt as if a multiple daggers had been embedded in his heart as the toxic sense of being betrayed filled his existence.
"Shut up! Fucking shut the fuck up you good for nothing, retarded psychopath! You bastard I will destroy-" Jimin mouth spurted out profanities as if to neutralise the solid blow he just had to his gut but Taehyung just laughed, holding no facet of sanity whatsoever. He hung up, while Jimin slumped to the ground, shaking with anger and disgust and every negative feeling ever as his mind filled with a thousand questions altogether. Him being alone in his apartment not helping at all.

Namjoon came out of his room, rubbing his eyes having being woken up from his oh so precious criminal mastermind beauty sleep.
"Who was that?" He questioned, yawning.
"Park Jimin~" Taehyung answered proudly, as if a boy telling about how he received a big 'A+' grade on his test.
He still hadn't recovered from his laughing fit.
Namjoon sighed, sitting on one of the lounge chairs. His silver hair glistening under moonlight, the only source of luminescence in the dimly lit apartment.
"What did I tell you not to do, Taehyung?" He raised his eyebrows, having clearly told the boy not to mess with the hacked files in his computer, earlier the day.
Taehyung tilted his head, smiling.
Notoriously, exquisitely, beautiful.
"Call Park and fuck him and Jeon up?" He questioned, although the statement was already an answer in itself.
"AND what did you do?" He questioned again, very concentrated.
"Call Jimin and fuck him and Jeon up." The boy answered, cocking his head to a side. All the while a smirk dancing across his lips.
"What would I do with you?" Namjoon facepalmed, but the mood was light in contrast to the topic of the conversation.
"Win." Taehyung announced, eyes hooded with sheer passion and the confidence of someone who already knew he'd won the game.
Namjoon just shook his head as he long been knew he didn't have any control over what the boy meant to do when he had to do it. He just had influence, influence and the boy's respect. Maybe even his love for him but that in no context ever meant that he could control Taehyung's little booby traps and game plans.
The boy had the power to and would always overpower Namjoon's instructions, and the man would always let him.
His knight and rook.
The rook that that could anytime promote himself to be the one in power.