33."Guilt, anger or resent?"

"Hyungieee, come onnn It's been 3 days?" Taehyung whined, balancing his phone between his shoulder and head. "Let me see you, please!? And where's Hoseokie hyung? He won't answer my caaalls?" He continued, mouth stuffed with cereal at the new apartment complex he was escorted to right after his discharge.
He'd been told to lay low for a while by the one and only Jaehwan, Mr. diplomat 101. And well let's thank heavens Taehyung hadn't been feeling dangerous, lately.
Namjoon sighed on the other end, shifting his phone from one ear to another. What a clingy ass kid who turns to a cold blooded murderer when it comes to vengeance.
"I don't think he ever will if you keep calling that number." He finally stated in a grim voice, resting his head against the sofa he was seated on.
Taehyung frowned and before he could say anything, Namjoon continued.
"I'll ask Jay to bring you here, tonight. Please be discreet about it, alright?" Namjoon instructed in a leading way.
Typical him.
"I don't trust Kim to let you go so easily, I bet he still has people to watch you over." He finished in a know-it-all connotation.
Also typical him.
Taehyung scoffed, surprising even himself at how annoyed he was by the mere mention of the man.
He never understood how he grew so much hatred towards someone he loved more than anyone ever. Maybe it was the dejection that had, with time, perfectly bloomed into a poisonous lust of vengeance. A lust that was so appealing Taehyung barely paid attention to anything else.
He had drowned in it.
He had drunk the gravel's contents despite knowing the fact that it'd kill him.
He had chosen it for himself and he didn't regret it a bit.
Not yet.
"Whatever, hyung. See you t'night then." Taehyung announced blankly and hung up, taking even Namjoon by surprise at the sudden change of attitude. But Namjoon knew him too well to worry about such behaviour anymore.
Let's say, typical Taehyung on his part.

"Tonight? Yeah sure, jagiya. I'll see you then?" Jungkook hung up, standing up again to go check on Seokjin for the umpteenth time since 3 days, now.
He hadn't pulled up the usual locking himself inside his room and cutting of the rest of the world but was rather acting just fine? Now It, was more dangerous, you could trust Jungkook on that. Bottling it all up never worked well for Seokjin, because it ended up way worse than what it'd initially been. It would slowly eat him up and leave just a shell of a man. A man it was almost impossible bringing back.
It had happened once when Jin's father was executed. Jungkook had witnessed it before and he certainly was not going to let something like that happen again.
"Jinnie?" Jungkook knocked the study, poking his head inside.
Seokjin looked up from the apparent book he was pretending to read, adjusting his glasses.
"I made pancakes! You want some?" He cooed, enthusiastically.
"No, love I don't really crave them, right now." Seokjin smiled a tired smile, the dark circles around his eyes too prominent even through the spectacles.
"Are you sure? Because like I made your favourite strawberry sauce and-" Jungkook started but was cut midway, again.
"I don't want it, Jungkookie. I really don't." He insisted, this time with a certain plea to his voice. As if asking to be left unattended. As if wanting to get used to desolation.
Jungkook gulped back the lump in his throat, noticing what the man had done to himself in a span of mere days, despite trying to fool people he was alright. But Jungkook wasn't people.
His lips were chapped, obviously because of dehydration. Situations like these, water's barely on your mind. Not for drinking purposes, anyway.
His cheeks hollow and his hair a mess, body limp against the leather of his office chair.
Seokjin took a deep breath, his chest rising and falling rhythmically as a warm breeze blew in through the window that had been drawn open. It was almost noon and ofcourse the man had denied ever crumb of food offered to him.
Jungkook closed his eyes, mirroring the elder's sigh. That's it. He told himself, advancing towards Seokjin rather than away from him. Ignoring all his silent requests to be left on his own.