5."Two years"

"So where did you reach in the epic tale of Kim Taetae and Seokjinie?"
A deeper, raspier voice spoke up.
"YOON!" Jungkook ran to hug the boy.
"KOOKIE!" Yoongi hugged the younger back.
"..."
"He's literally 5 years older than you, you brat." Seokjin chuckled, shaking his head.
"And 5 inches smoller." Jungkook laughed. Yoongi just ruffling his hair.
"Reach the fun part, yet?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, giving Seokjin a look that was quite incomprehensible to Jungkook.
"Fun part!? You mean there's more S E X?"
"NO-" Seokjin choked on air.
Yoongi just shook his head, laughing.
"There's alot you don't know about him and I, Gguk. And alot you can't. So this is enough." Seokjin told Jungkook, suddenly solemn. His expressions showing no flexibility or playfulness; whatsoever.
"For now, intern boy." Yoongi added, in a faint attempt to make it sound less intense than it actually was.
Jungkook looked at Seokjin, doe eyed. And and when the man didn't continue, Jungkook just turned to Yoongi who nodded in affirmation.

That evening, as if waiting for Seokjin's story to reach a standpoint, a news arose.
A news that would change the life of the boys as they know it.
Jin was as usual in his study with Jungkook on the coffee table doing his case studies when Yoongi barged into the room, panting for air as his hand rested on the doorknob.
Seokjin stood up, as if on cue, noticing the boy's atypical behaviour and the troubled expression on his face.
"What is it?" Seokjin inquired, eyebrows furrowed.
"Jung and Kim, whereabouts, New York, Now!" Yoongi breathed out incoherent words, which although were coherent enough for the two boys Yoongi was addressing.
It took even Jungkook by surprise.
"But it's been two years!" The youngest shrieked not being able to control the words falling from his lips.
"Two years." Seokjin repeated, nodding grimly.
A/N: Why do you think Taehyung is back and what kept him away for 2 years? Also, why did he leave at the first place?
Questions Questions Questions!
Buckle your seatbelts everyone we're going for a ride!