28."Reconciliation"

Yoongi drove to the exact location the unknown number had sent him, nervously tapping the steering wheel with his fingers as he followed the GPS instructions.
"I hope this is not a hoax, Hoseok-ah."
"I hope I'm not a fool that fell for your games twice."
The boy mumbled to himself as he got out of the car, walking towards the building that seemed too old to be inhabited by anyone since a decade, now. It was a single story shed with darkened glass windows most of which were shattered by what seemed liked climatic impact rather than purposefully.
A chill ran down the boy's spine as he gulped down the irrational fear in his mind and knocked on the disfigured wooden door.
"Ho-Hoseok?" He questioned, trying to peek in through one of the many holes in the door.
No answer.
He tried again. This time, knocking harder. Almost detaching the door from it's hinges.
"Hobiee!?" The boy called out, tiptoeing in anticipation.
The door unlocked.
Yoongi's breath stopped.
And the rest of the moments were in a slow-mo as the boy was pulled inside the building and pulled into a pair of strong arms with so much power that he couldn't break away.
"YOU CAME, YOON!" The boy shrieked, face nuzzled into the boy's shoulder.
Yoongi could feel his smile as his own lips curved into one.
"Hobah..." Yoongi said tinily, hugging the boy back, hiding his face in his chest.
"You came..." Hoseok repeated voice imbued with gratefulness.
"I had to." Yoongi assured him, now parting to look at the boy.
Hoseok smiled, his face illuminated by refracted sunrays entering the building through the shattered glass windows.
Now standing face to face, Yoongi remembered why he fell for the boy as he looked at him, without any previous doubts and loathing he'd grown for him over the course of the previous years.
It was as if someone had drewn away the curtains that previously covered Yoongi's eyes.
His face was unprecedentedly gorgeous and one of it's kind. The one that could make you forget everything and just stare at him.
His eyes had this enigmatic charm to them, that sparkled and drew you in. Drew you in until you didn't know where else to go, like Alice lost in wonderland.
His features were so perfect it made you wonder if he were actually just an artist's masterpiece glorified by receiving the gift of life.
The boy narrowed his eyes, the smile never leaving his lips.
"What?" He chuckled, tilting his head.
"What." Yoongi jerked his head, smoothly covering up his oh so shameless staring episode.
"Oh nothing, but you were just caught staring, yk? Mind the crimson hue in your pretty cheeks, love." Hoseok smirked, taking the boy's hand and walking towards another closed door.
Yoongi followed, ofcourse as he looked down at their connected hands and not help but smile ear to ear.
"I wasn't staring...I was gazing at the perfection of creation called Jung Hoseok." Yoongi finally managed to explain in his defence.
Terrible lawyer, he'd make.
Hoseok just laughed, finally opening the door to reveal a small room. But the interior of it was unlike most of the emtpy building. It was perfectly maintained with a small bed in the middle and two chair across it with a wooden table against the opposite wall which had a small window for light to come in.
"Perfect place to crash for a day or two I'd say." Yoongi walked inside, his eyes falling on the rather peculiar bookshelf behind the door.
Hoseok followed.
"Please tell me that's a hidden passageway." The man continued, voice almost pleading.
Hoseok chuckled, "Bingo, officer!"
Yoongi shook his head, smiling as he moved his pale fingers across the wood.
They stopped midway through the shelf, and the boy frowned a little. Inspecting the bookshelf thoroughly as if it were the most important job left in the world.
Hoseok just observed, knowing too well what Yoongi was looking for.
The key.
"Found it yet, officer?" Hoseok mocked the boy, folding his arms behind his back as he whispered in the man's ear.
"Aha!" Yoongi mused, drawing out a rather old hardcover version of 'The road not taken' by Robert Frost.
"Ofcourse! You always quoted it! How could I be so stupid!" He was as happy as a child receiving extra candy on Halloween.
Now it did reveal a tiny keyhole but the problem still remained. The key were missing.
The boy now turned to look at Hoseok who had a wide grin playing his face.
"...so you have the key or?"
"Earn it." Hoseok shrugged, unbothered.
"..."
"how?"
"Kiss me."
"Done." Yoongi declared as he pulled the boy in through his shirt's collar and pecked his lips.
Hoseok's upperlip twitched in distaste.
"Pecks don't count."
"WHAT!? cheater!" Yoongi whined, stomping his feet.
"Kay then~ No keys for officer Yoon~" Hoseok sang, seating himself on the bed.
Yoongi stood there for a while, thinking.
And then he smirked, moving his hands to the back of his jeans, withdrawing something that clancked catching Hoseok's attention.
The boy bit his lip.
It were a pair of handcuffs.

A/N: On a scale of 1-Sope how wholesome do you think this chapter was? Cuz honestly I SMILED all the way through.