46."One last time"

Disconnecting the call, Seokjin wanted to run home immediately and hide under his bed and cry until he died of dehydration.
He wanted to scream his lungs out yelling the man's name, hoping that by some miracle Jungkook would be infront of his eyes when he opened them.
but the more sane side of him told him to check out the mental asylum, to look for the boy there atleast once.
Now, he could've gone elsewhere looking for Taehyung and simultaneously Jungkook but c'mon? Didn't it fit perfectly?
An abandoned mental asylum was a hundred percent match to Taehyung's eccentric taste and Seokjin knew if he had to start looking for the boy, this was where he had to start and perhaps end too.
The man dragged himself to his car, body been given out because of the emotional strain. It was a miracle in itself how Seokjin still carried himself with such grace despite being ripped at every edge at every stage of his life.
He put in the address in his GPS which almost immediately started blurting out instructions, robotically. His mind crowded with every single memory he had with the boy. His crinkled eyes when he laughed, his strong muscles which he were too proud of, his chocolate cravings in the middle of the night.
"Jungkook-ah" Seokjin sighed out, a tear rolling down his cheek which he wiped almost instantly.
And then his mind averted towards the other boy. The brunette who transiently existed in the boy's life but changed the whole meaning of it by doing so. And now, he were the same person who threatened Seokjin the most. His peace, his family,his career and almost everything else he held dear.
The man's grip against the steering wheel tightened as he thought about the possibilities of Taehyung being there with Jungkook. What would he be doing with him? What does he want with the boy? Why did-
His phone started buzzing, "Park" the caller ID displayed which Seokjin picked up at once.
"The guards say they saw a handsome blonde walking out in the morning. They say they hadn't seen anyone that handsome before...Hyung, Taehyung-" Jimin started babbling out but Seokjin cut him midway.
"I know, Jimin."
"But hyung they say he wasn't alone..."
Seokjin raised an eyebrow.
"They say the man had a boy in his arms, a boy with a black hoodie whom they thought was his boyfriend and...they say he seemed to be asleep-"
"The anesthetics..."
"Hm?"
"Jimin-ah the pharmacy Felix told me about, Tae bought anesthetics from there I- It makes sense now!" Seokjin yelled, hitting the steering wheel as he did.
"What else?" He questioned the boy, too enthusiastic now.
Fuck, he was going to get Jungkook back.
He so was.
"Black BMV, he drove one...n-nothing...else." Jimin gulped back the tears in his throat.
"...hyung just...please bring him back, okay?" The boy started sobbing once again, crouching next to the boy's bed, feeling as if his heart had been torn out from his chest and taken far far away.
Seokjin was halfway there, the map showing the destination sign in 20 kilometers. His body stiff in anticipation as his heart, with all it's might wished Jungkook to be there. But his mind, It warned him almost instantly about the other boy who were the source of bringing Jungkook there.
His stomach flipped.
And as if on cue, his phone's screen lit up from a new text message.
The same number Taehyung used 2 years ago.
Seokjin's breath hitched in his throat.
It were the same address Felix had sent him earlier. The address of the abandoned mental asylum miles away from Seokjin's apartment complex.
He swiftly tapped the small call icon on the edge of the screen, connecting the call with the agent of chaos himself.
Declined.
The boy's fingers danced across the steering wheel as he stepped on the gas, not wanting to waste a single minute now that the whereabouts had been confirmed.
It was another game of Taehyung's, Seokjin knew. But this was the game he just couldn't let the boy win. He couldn't give him the satisfaction of stealing away his most prized possession. His Jungkook.
Connecting.
"PICK UP COWARD!" Seokjin yelled at the phone which was held safely by the car's dashboard.
"PICK UP PICK UP PICK UP-"
"Jinnie!" The boy's cheerful voice shrieked into the mouthpiece and Seokjin could vow he would've jumped a foot in the air if it weren't for the safety belt.
"Hi- Ooh Jungkookie's up, again! Gotta go take careeee! Hurry, Jinnie!" He sung as if there was nothing wrong with the muffled screams that could be clearly heard in the background.
"TAEHYUNG I SWEAR IF YOU LAY AS MUCH AS A SINGLE FINGER ON HIM! YOU'LL DIE AT MY HAND! I FUCKING SWEAR!" Seokjin spurted out, blinded by fury.
"Oh come on, Jinnie! Don't be ridiculous! Why would I be considerate to him?" The boy questioned on the other side, although Seokjin could see the expressions playing his features. "Have you been that to me?" He asked, voice challenging yet grave.
And then the man hung up as Seokjin tried opening his mouth to speak but nothing came out anyway.
Tears now gathered along Seokjin's cheeks as all the previous events flashed past his eyes. Whatever now will happen to Jungkook would be all his fault. Whatever Taehyung might do to Jungkook would be all solemnly Seokjin's own freaking fault.
And as it goes without saying he was devastated.
"8th floor. Find us ;)" The text now rested on Seokjin's lockscreen as he grasped his phone. The car coming to a halt as the man sprinted out of it, not bothering to even close the door or take out the keys.
And then he ran.