44."One step ahead"

The boys were still talking as Seokjin's phone started ringing and before the man even picked it up, a chill ran through his spine.
"Jin hyung...?" Felix, an intern Seokjin had assigned the duty of keeping an eye on Taehyung's actions spoke on the other side. The depth of his voice making the man uneasy as it resembled that of his oh so renowned ex boyfriend.
"Felix." Seokjin replied, forhead creasing without him even noticing.
"You told me to keep an eye on Kim so uh, I just wanted you to know he purchased some sedatives from a pharmacy earlier and I don't know but he keeps visiting this abandoned mental asylum..." the boy reported in his thick Australian accent.
"Right. Text me the address of this place and the address of the pharmacy." He commanded the boy, very professionally.
The boy on the other side just nodded.
"Also, Felix?" Seokjin spoke up, just as the boy was about to hang up.
"Thanks, buddy." He said, making the other boy smile. Always a darling, Kim Seokjin.

"What?" Jimin questioned, as soon as Seokjin put his phone down.
"Nothing, just keeping my curiosities in check." Seokjin shook it off, although the thing infact was very bothersome to him.
Jimin just raised his eyebrows, demanding a proper answer.
"What? I have some hobbies of my ownn." The man defended himself, trying too hard to keep the topic of the conversation as light as possible.
"Whatever then." Jimin rolled his eyes, getting up.
"You go check out the mental asylum and pharmacy AND Felix..." Jimin stated, slickly.
Seokjin chocked, making the boy chuckle.
"I meant the whereabouts you dirty minded man. Although he does have a sexy voice." He winked at Jin, whose ears were now properly red as he stood up too.
"And I, will go check up on my lovely little bunny boy." He cooed, almost buzzing like a bee.
"You don't say that when your screams are literally heard by the whole building but go off Ig-" Seokjin talked in a pout, almost mumbling.
"HYUNG!" Jimin whined as both the boy's made their way downstairs and out of the building, with Seokjin laughing like an idiot. The second hand embarrassment Jimin faced.
And then they finally parted ways, heading towards their destinations, oblivious of the twisted angels their lives would bend at just in moments from then.