39."V for Vendetta"

"Our last victim?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows as Taehyung entered the apartment. Traces of blood decorating his beige snickers like red paint DIY.
"Most probably?" He smirked, too proud of himself. Although the slight agitation in his eyes clearly suggested that this wasn't his final act.
Namjoon scoffed, focusing back on the William Blake in his hands. A very old habit of the man to memorize poetry pieces and quote them in his conversations.
"How did you get your way this time?" Namjoon asked, eyes still on the book. "Disguised yourself as an electrician or seduced his only daughter?" He suggested oh so casually like it were a very normal thing to do. Maybe it even were, for Taehyung.
"Oh I get it! You poisoned the guards!" Namjoon questioned playfully, now looking at the boy through his semi-circular spectacles.
Taehyung chuckled loudly, shaking his head.
"None of the above, Sire." He mocked a bow, "Kim Taehyung is no savage."
He was so wrong.
"I used the oldest trick in the book," he continued, "the private secretary, the person Mr. Dear Cameron trusted the most, he had a family, you know?"
Namjoon nodded.
Taehyung kept chewing on his non-existent gum, pacing around the room as he revealed his grand murder anecdote.
"A three year old and a pregnant darling! It was pretty easy." He shrugged, shamelessly. No humane feelings left in the boy. None.
Namjoon laughed, shoulders shaking by the impact. "You threatened him with his family as bait?"
"AND I paid him a heavy bulk to keep his pretty little beak shut." Taehyung added, pouting.
"When will you stop exploiting my money?" Namjoon closed the book shut, putting it aside.
"Our money, hyung. Also, it was for a good causeee come awn!" Taehyung argued, throwing his arms open.
"Killing people for vendetta? Surely, Holy."
Namjoon raised his eyebrows, mockingly.
"That's what I am, now." Taehyung said, expressions turning somber. "That's what I do, hyung." He completed, a little frown decorating his enticing features.
Namjoon narrowed his eyes, now a hundred percent sure that the boy was upto something else. Something that wasn't carved out in the orignal blueprint of their 5 years long plan.
But he stayed quiet, just anticipating Taehyung's final move.
And he expected nothing less but an unexpectedly jaw dropping performance like in those theaters till someone yelled 'And scene!' And the curtains would drop.
His checkmate.
His own chessboard.