34."Pancakes!"

"Wh-What?" Seokjin stuttered out as Jungkook slammed his hands on the table, leaning into the man, face inches apart from his.
"What." Jungkook spat, his breath still warm as it fanned Seokjin's lips.
"W-"
"Shut. Up." Jungkook demanded even before the boy could spurt out a single word.
Seokjin gulped. Genuinely scared.
"J-Jung" he tried again. No use.
"Save. It." The boy shut him up, again.
"Kim Seokjin." He hissed, shoving the table out of his way like unwanted debris.
Damn Jungkook was strong. Stronger.
His hands on either side of Seokjin's chair as he hovered above him. His eyebrows set into an intimidating frown, eyes solemn and angry.
Fuck. Seokjin thought.
Fuck he'd triggered him.

"I'll ask you once again. Pancakes." Jungkook questioned oh so not questioningly, eyes never leaving the man's as if holding him captive. One could tell he'd had enough of the denying to listen to and gosh was he now having none of it.
Seokjin nodded, gulping as he brought the book he was previously 'reading', up to hide his face from the growling beast infront of him. Sweat trickling down the side of his face despite winters.
"Perfect!" Jungkook cooed as if he wasn't just seconds ago, about to tear Jin apart.
His expressions turning soft as his eyes shaped into crescents.
He leaned away from him, happily walking out of the room to get pancakes for his precious hyung.
Seokjin sighed. Atleast he still had people who cared for him, no matter at what costs.
"Oh by the way, the book you're reading, hyung." Jungkook turned, right in the doorway, taking Jin by surprise.
"Huh?" Jin looked up, startled. Having still not fully recovered from the previous episode.
"It's inverted." Jungkook winked at him, leaving finally as he just looked at the empty doorway, the book in his hands and then the doorway again.

The boy returned as quickly as he had left with a mouth watering dish towered with pancakes in his hands. The promised strawberry sauce spilled all over them.
Seokjin glanced at it, just the view making his stomach grumble.
Now Jungkook had a big satiated smirk plastered across his face as he proudly placed his masterpiece infront of Seokjin.
He gulped.
The boy chuckled.
"Dig in! It's all yours!"
Seokjin nodded, finally smiling a little too.