16."Angelic Face"

"Time ta sit up, pretty thing."
The old nurse told Hoseok, smiling the diameter of the sun.
Yoongi rolled his eyes,
"what's with you and deceiving people by your oh so angelic face?"
The woman glared at Yoongi, pausing for a moment and then went on removing the equipments attached to Hoseok's body.
The boy was looking at Yoongi, while he was trying to not look back, staring at the rather interesting hospital wall instead.
"Um, Yoon." He finally spoke up.
"Yes?" Yoongi turned to him much more swiftly than he had intended to, mentally cursing himself.
"The handcuffs, yk?" Hoseok shrugged and Yoongi could swear he melted a little.
"Right. Sure. Don't try to run away, okay?" Now it was the old lady's turn to roll eyes.
"Ee's shot in his shoulder, tiny man. Can't as much as walk properly till a week."
"Run away." She mocked.
Hoseok chuckled.
"It's alright, ma'am. He's just doing his job, that's all. Cynicism comes naturally with being a cop." He smiled.
[Okay he's fucking annoying!]
Yoongi couldn't take it anymore.
[My head's going to EXPLODE NOW.]
He sighed with his eyes closed, mouth agape. Deep breaths, Yoongi. Deep breaths.

"Well Ee's just a dick'ead." She told Hoseok in a lower voice, as she dressed his wound.
"Would you hurry up, ma'am?" Yoongi gritted his teeth, at the last stage of holding onto his anger. Face red, jaw clenched.
"Poor thing's 'urt, it's gonna-" Hoseok winced as she cleaned it up. "It'll be aight 'oney." She smiled at him.
"Till take a while. Be patient." She told Yoon, who now had his arms crossed over his chest, watching the two keenly.
"Erybody's a criminal in my opinion. Tis just that the ones 'oo get caught are punished." She nodded to herself while discarding off the blood stained cotton.
Yoongi didn't know why he was taken back to the nights he spent with Hoseok at the club, getting hit by nostalgia all of a sudden.
The time he was shrugged back to reality was when Hoseok moaned with pain as the old woman lost control making him hit the bed.
"CAREFUL!" Yoongi yelled. "You literally have one job, ma'am!"
"Aight aight, 'm sorry, me weak body ain't much strong as yourselves." She sighed and then looked at Yoongi.
"Well, come on then?"
"What?" He frowned.
"What else!? 'elp the poor boy get up? I've seen you talk shit to 'im."
"...You're literally-" "UGH!" Yoongi stomped his feet.
Now, Hoseok smirked, despite all the pain. Oh was he having the time of his life.

Yoongi put an arm around the boy's waist and told the nurse to back off, holding his good hand in his own. Their faces were so close that Yoongi was once again painfully reminded of how the boy had tasted.
His eyes still beholding the fire they'd contained when Yoongi saw them for the first time. His scent filling up Yoongi's existence, hypnotizing him to risk everything, compelling him to do things he hadn't ever done, before.
He, once again was taking over him.
Yoongi gulped, letting go of the boy as soon as possible and turning to face away from him. His cheeks burning crimson red.

"...I'll uh wait um outside." He rushed outside the door, not looking back even once and finally breathe when he made sure he wasn't any closer to the boy, now.
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He pulled onto his hair, taking a seat on a nearby bench. "Fuck you, Jung Hoseok."
The boy held his head in his hands, trying his best to control the treacherous tears threatening to abandon his eyes.

The old lady being spectated the whole incidence just came closer to Hoseok, eyes wide.
"Damn, e'es gay ain' he?" She whispered in his ear as the boy just bursted out laughing.