2."Agent of Chaos"

[2 years ago]
"Welcome, officer! Nervous? Confused? Giddy? Ooooh I know this one! Scared!"
The deep voice in the intercom spoke up. Making Seokjin jump at the sudden outburst.
The voice chuckled.
"First time, officer?"
It asked in a friendly manner.
"I guess?" "I mean uh..."
"Who am I speaking to?"
Seokjin looked around, no sign of life in the deserted hallway whatsoever.
"Who are you to ask me that! Aish, I'm offended!" The electronic voice said in a mocking way.
"Make sure everyone abides by the laws, introduce a little punishment to the ones who don't. Seokjin. Kim Seokjin. I'm an agent of the NYPD."
Seokjin beamed with a whole chest.
Well it was his first crime scene, afterall.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. I'm an agent of chaos."
Taehyung spoke up as his voice echoed through the large space, shade and sarcasm dripping.
A cool breeze hit Seokjin's exposed skin, making chills run down his spine.
He stiffened.
"Well, where are you then Taehyung? Chaos afraid of NYPD?"
"That's news." Seokjin chuckled, sarcastically. His voice echoing through the place.
His ears were sharp and eyes vigilant, pinning onto the slightest of details.
"Uh, I don't know. I robbed a bank you see and ran to hide from the police AKA you, in this closed office building but you followed me." The boy stated nonchalantly through the intercom.
What a freaking psychopath.
Seokjin knew about him. He had studied the case and with every piece of information he took in, the man believed more in the idea that there was something seriously wrong with him, something more than what met the eye.
"so as I'm bored, now. Let's play a game!" Taehyung beamed like a little kid.
Seokjin clenched his jaw, policing the fuck up. He needed to be more firm than this? C'mon he's the NYPD!
"Listen, you. I don't have time for your games. So you better show yourself or I find you myself." Seokjin announced loud and clear.
Taehyung chuckled, again.
"Guess you didn't do your homework! Okay then, I'll give you a head start! I'm Kim-" Taehyung started.
"Taehyung." Seokjin completed.
"A criminal. Like any other. Just more mentally disturbed and childish." He continued.
"You're nothing special, Taehyung." Seokjin shook his head in a mocked pity.
Taehyung went quiet for a while. Frowning, contemplating the man's words, but then he just laughed.
"I like you already."
"Sorry, won't say 'likewise'."
Seokjin spat out, gulping to moisten the dryness in his throat.
Taehyung let out a hearty chuckle.
The boy laughed alot.
"Okay then, mighty officer Kim Seokjin of NYPD. This is a farewell from agent of chaos Kim Taehyung. I'd love to makeout with you someday but for now, Adios!"
The intercom disconnected for the last time and Taehyung disappeared.
Seokjin stood there for a while,
Surprised?
Amused?
Thrilled?
Blushing?

"The officers arrived in no time, and the building was searched. But, Kim Taehyung?"
He shook his head lightly.
"Well perhaps the most important thing to remember about him is that, he's fast. Really fast."
Seokjin completed, his voice showing a hint of pride.
"Someone's proud?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes.
"Pfft what!? No! Ofcourse not! I hate that jerk!"
"Right."
"You don't believe me, do you?"
Jungkook shook his head.
"I mean tell that to someone who didn't see your ears turn red when you told me the makeout part." He stated in a matter of factly way.
"Ah well."
Seokjin just shook his head.
//
A/N:The chapters aren't in chronological order for now although you would've understood that. Also, I promise you'll get the order in the upcoming chapters!
Love, Uz.