3."Another game?"

'Mother-' '-fucking-' '-bastard.'
Seokjin completed successfully after three hiccups.
'I just KNOW-' he hiccuped again. 'I just fucking KNOW he's doing all this to piss me off- ' 'and fucking end m-my job!' He doubled over his study table, talking to the third bottle of beer in his hand. Needless to say, drunk.
'I mean! C'mon? He's so mean!' He whined.
'Who the fuck robbs a Pharmacy of all the fucking tampons!? Not like he wants to put them in his butt or something!?'
'MEN DON'T BLEED!' He threw his hands up in the air, dramatically, as expected of a drunk police officer who had a hell of a day chasing after a psychopathic serial criminal.
'That's what they taught in sex ed anyway.' He pouted. Lying flat on his back, now.
Torso supported by the table, legs not.
And then he fake sobbed, and then he sobbed for real, and then he stopped.
Sitting on the floor, legs sprawled out, he drifted off to the state of unconsciousness.

Past midnight. His phone rung.
[Private Number] it displayed on the screen.
Seokjin groaned, being woken up from his oh so precious sleep on the cold marbel floor. A sharp pounding pain in his head. He squinted his eyes as the world before him came into focus.
'Who the-'
He sat up. Clutched the phone in his hands and sneered.
The same caller ID that had been annoying the living shit out of said NYPD official.
The same caller ID that had called him a hundred times in the span of less than 24 hours.
The same caller ID that belonged to a certain deep voiced brunette.
'Kim Taehyung.' Seokjin gritted his teeth as the boy at the receiving end chuckled.
'Awh, honey! You miss me!?' Voice giddy as per always. One could actually mistake him for a happy go lucky teen if only one didn't know him and his bizarre games.
'What do you want? Another game?' Seokjin questioned, annoyed.
'You know me too well, Jinnie.' Taehyung mocked.
'What.' Seokjin just spat the monosyllable as a reply.
'Alright let's be serious then, grump squeakyshoes.' Taehyung rolled his eyes, making a face although he was aware that Seokjin couldn't see him.
Seokjin rolled his eyes in return, utterly vexed.
Alcohol and Anger, not a good match, especially for the said NYPD officer.
It made him impatient and irrational.
'You want to ask me stuff, yeah?' Taehyung asked, uninterestedly.
'Likely.' Seokjin answered.
'Highway to Heaven'. Taehyung said, obviously not making any sense to anyone but himself.
'What?' Seokjin tried taking a deep breath so he didn't erupt like an actual volcano, his patience hanging onto the last strand of sanity.
'The stripper club downtown, babycheeks. Be there before 1. I've got all your answers.' Taehyung explained, too proud of the little game he'd set up.
'And I can trust you, why exactly?' Seokjin chuckled sardonically, the effect of the alcohol being somewhat worn out.
'You know you want to.' Taehyung had cooed in the microphone before disconnecting the call.

'He called you to a STRIPPER CLUB!?'
'likely.'
'AND YOU WENT!?'
Seokjin pursed his lips.
'Yeah.' He said, gulping bitterly.
'Yeah, I did.'
'HOLY-' Jungkook paused for a split second, glancing as Seokjin's face that held no emotion whatsoever, apart from the familiar eerie glow it always held.
and then the younger went on,
'...SHIT.'
Seokjin just sighed and shook his head, a hint of a faint smile tugging across the ends of his lips.
//
A/N: So what do you think will happen? Will Seokjin go? What is Taehyung planning?
Yeeee! More to unfold in the chapter ahead!
Stay tuned, y'all.
-Uz.