11."Ethics"

Hoseok finally saw light as his eyes fluttered open after what seemed like eons in the dark abyss of dreamless unconsciousness. And the first thing he saw was a rather familiar face.
"Min." He grunted, arching his neck.
"Jung." Yoongi replied, emotionless.
"Really unethical of you to order a shootout to catch us, hm?"
Hoseok croaked out, groaning as he adjusted himself to get a better view of the man before him.
"Is this the way of greeting someone who just returned home after two years, in our country!?" "Tch tch." He smirked.
Yoongi chuckled.
"Look who's talking about ethics."
Hoseok's grin widened.
"A gambler with mad good luck, baby." "Oh also, a person with binationality and bisexuality." He batted his eyes.
Yoongi scoffed.
"More like a cheating loser with zero sense of morality." "Oh did I mention a liar in there somewhere?"
"Sss language, Minnie." Hoseok hissed. "Why you gotta be so bitter!?" "Come on! We loved each other~"
One could see Hoseok was trying really hard to neutralise the situation at hand but failing.
Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"Listen here, Hoseok. 1. I'm not in any mood to deal with your shit, right now." He got up from besides Hoseok.
"2..." He continued walking around the bed Hoseok was lying on. "You're a criminal whom I have nothing to do with." He bent down to Hoseok's level, just above his bullet wounded shoulder.
"...3" Yoongi whispered, "You don't look like quite the winner while being tied up, honey." Just in his ear, simultaneously handcuffing the boy.
Hoseok just shook his head, laughing hysterically.
"Oh the way I've missed you too, Min."
A hint of guilt ghostly floating in there somewhere.
//
Seokjin finally closed the box past midnight, releasing a sigh. The same box with the same stuff he'd went over a billion times. The random polaroids, the clothes, the flute and Taehyung's ring.
He stood up, straightening up the wrinkles formed in his shirt and sighed again.
The man sighed alot.
Jungkook however was still sitting on the floor, just by the door, his back against the wall. His eyes were rebelling against his body and closing on their own accord, by now.
Seokjin walked out of the room just to find Jungkook in the very position, perfect for spying on someone without getting noticed.
"Quite the spy now, are we?" Seokjin raised his eyebrows and Jungkook legit jumped 3 feet in the air.
"Hyung-" he got to his feet. "I wasn't spying...c'mon I was just...worried."
Seokjin chuckled, "atleast take pride in your job, baby."
Jungkook just clicked his tongue, following him to the living room.
Once seated, Seokjin stared at the coffee table. His eyes so conflicted and lifeless that Jungkook felt as if someone had put a bullet through his heart.
"Story time, Gguk." Seokjin finally spoke up in a voice that sounded so grave, Jungkook had goosebumps. His eyes with the excitement of a person who was to reveal a secret, a secret that wasn't just his own to keep.
Jungkook gulped.
A/N: Let me know how you think about this chapter y'all!
Also, Happy Jungkook Day!
AND the BB HOT 100 #1 !!!