18."Unintentional Hurt"

[Flashback]

"HYUNG?" Taehyung yelled, moving a hand through his hair as he licked his lips.
"HOBI HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU!" He barged inside the apartment complex only to find it uninhabited.
He released a frustrated yell.
"WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING THE WAY I WANT IT TO HAPPEN!"
The boy sat down on one of the seats in the living room, on the verge of crying and dialled Hoseok.

Distance? They appreciate it, but it's not them.
Yoongi was sat on Hoseok's lap, face nuzzled in his neck, hands all over his torso while Hoseok had his hand supporting the small of his back, a drink in his other hand.
"Tae?" He put his phone to his ear, putting his drink down.
"Hyung, where are you?"
"I'm at the club, baby why?" He balanced his phone between his ear and shoulder, carrying Yoongi to a room. Laying him down on the bed as he sat on it's edge.
"Come home. We gotta go." Taehyung hung up.
"But Tae-" Hoseok looked at the sound asleep boy, too drunk to remember anything anyway.
He sighed, brushing the boy's hair away from his forhead.
"I'll be back, love." He pecked his cheek and left.

"What is it, Taeby?" Hoseok entered the apartment throwing his jacket and car keys on the doorside table.
The other boy was sitting impatiently, left leg constantly vibrating and stood up the moment Hoseok entered.
"Hyung..." he was crying as he ran to hug the older boy.
Hoseok held him back.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asked, patting his head, knowing it'd calm him down.
"Jinnie...I shot him...not- not somewhere major b-but I shot him, Hoseokie hyung. I shot him and I don't really feel bad about it I- I don't know what to do please let's just go home please. Please!" Taehyung clutched the boy's shirt tighter, sobbing in his shoulder.
"But Taeby..." Hoseok started softly. "This is home."
"No! This place haunts me! This whole city it makes me wanna kill myself! Please Hobi hyung we gotta go home!"
Taehyung last sentence came out as more of a shriek and Hoseok knew he had to concede with Taehyung.
So he did.
Leaving New York. Not for good, I'd say, but for the better after all.

Everyone deserved a break, even serial killers with set targets avenging their family's death or undercover mafia leaders disguised as gamblers earning the fortune of their lives at night clubs.
[End]

//

Hoseok sighed as the reminiscence of the events left a bitter taste on his tongue.
A nurse was now about to attach his equipments back.
"Wait please- uh can I please get some air?" He pleaded.
The nurse looked around.
"Sure but, officer Min ordered us to ask him if the patient demands this kind of thing." She told him.
He nodded.
"Can you ask him for me, please?"
She nodded and was about to leave when Hoseok added, "also uh do me a favor please? Tell him I need it. Medically?"
"Sure."
He gave her a reassuring smile as she went to the reception and called Yoongi.

Yoongi was quick in his actions as he reached the room eta 5 minutes, breath a little shallow and he composed himself before going inside.
"Jung, you can't leave this room this is not your friggin gard-" he stopped midway as he saw Hoseok's almost pleading orbs staring back at him.
He closed his eyes, sighing.
[This is going to be a mistake, Yoongi.
I know. Fuck okay, let's do it.]

"Just 10 minutes and no more." He told him, tryna sound as authoritative as possible.
Hoseok's face literally lit up like the sun. Literally.
"Will you take me!?" He beamed.
Yoongi chuckled out of frustration.
"Ofcourse it'd be me."
"Yes!" Hoseok whispered to himself.
"Excuse me?" Yoongi cocked an eyebrow, to which Hoseok just gave a teethy smile.

The two were walking side by side, Hoseok in his hospital clothes, a sling around his left arm. Yoongi in his informal attire, tired of the shit that was life.
Both of them were quiet except Hoseok's occasional little questions that received one worded answers from Yoongi.
It'd been just 5 minutes but time seemed to have lost it's pace and Yoongi hated it.
He didn't know how much longer he could hold onto the urge to ask Hoseok what he ever did wrong to deserve what he did to him. He believed what Seokjin told him but he wanted Hoseok to confirm it for his mind to be at ease.
Fuck he needed something? Anything.
"You guys don't have long." Hoseok spoke up all of a sudden, as he stopped walking making Yoongi stop too.
Hoseok took a seat on the nearby bench, Yoongi still standing overhead.
"Namjoon, the moment he gets to know what's wrong he'll come for us." He told Yoongi. "You don't know what he's like. He won't hesitate to hurt you."
Yoongi let out a scoff.
"Hurt." He chuckled, again. "Namjoon, huh? Who's that? Your new boyfriend? Or another night stand like me?"
Hoseok's jaw clenched.
"Yoon you know you weren't that."
"Then what was I?" Yoongi hissed, turning away from the boy.
"Yoongi please look at me." Hoseok pleaded, holding his hand or atleast trying to.
"And what, Hobah? What do I do with all the lies that you fed me? Where do I go knowing you didn't trust me enough to even tell me!" Yoongi freed his hands from the boy's hold, shaking his head.
"You were drunk, you were drunk and resting so peacefully, away from all the filth of the world I lived in. I never wanted you to be a part of it. Yoongi please look at me Goddamnit!" Hoseok stood up too, making the boy face him.
"So you left me? Just like that?" Yoongi looked at him, eyes bloodshot. "Did you even make sure if I WAS a part of your world, already?" Hoseok nodded.
"I knew Seokjin would win you over-"
"BUT YOU DIDN'T TALK TO ME EVEN ONCE!?" Yoongi was yelling now, tears rolling down his face.
"Yoon, I didn't want you to hurt and I didn't want this lifestyle for you I- I had no choice." Hoseok lowered his head, embarrassed. Guilty. Resentful.
Yoongi licked his lips, nodding as he freed his hand from the boy's hold once again.
"I loved you, Hobi." He looked away, eyes glistening with tears. "You hurt me anyway."
"Yoongi..." Hoseok whispered, crying too now.
"Anyway," He sniffed, gulping down the tears. "Your ten minutes are over. Let's get you inside."
Hoseok tried opening his mouth to speak but nothing came out, so he just nodded, following the man inside.

A/N: Your indolent bitch is back!!!!
At this point I don't even believe if someone is reading this because I suck at updates.
Anyway, for those of y'all sticking to me :')
Thank you.