43."Lucky Day"

"Park Jimin, open tf up you little punk!" Seokjin yelled outside Jimin's apartment, creating a scene as dramatic as he could. Typical him.
There was no reply.
So Seokjin finally took the sane route. He rung the doorbell. And after several rounds of ringing it oh so enthusiastically, a very hung over and puffy eyed Jimin got the door.
"H-hyungnim..." He whispered, massaging his temples. All the light from outside, triggering his vertigo.
Seokjin narrowed his eyes, pushing the boy aside and walking inside. Literally like a crime investigator, inspecting a crime scene.
"Just HOW much, did you drink?" Seokjin frowned, standing besides the multiple empty glass bottles thrown carelessly on the floor.
Jimin, who now had closed the door and dimmed the lights a little once again, looked to his feet, embarrassed. So naturally, Seokjin continued the scolding.
"You could die from overconsumption, you little shit and killed that miserable motherfucker back at home with you!" He yelled at the boy, who stiffened at the mention of his dear Jungkook and death in one sentence. If indirectly even.
"And WHERE the fuck is your handphone!?" The man paced around the room to find the poor thing, which by the way was split in two pieces under the dining chair. A perfectly planned, cooldblooded murder.
Seokjin picked it up, shaking his head and sighed. While the other boy just played with his fingers, sitting on the sofa as his eyes focused on the coffee table infront of him.
"Jimin..." Seokjin whispered, softly as he sat next to the boy.
"Hm?" Jimin looked at him, eyes wide, mouth in a slight pout.
"I know why you did that, last night." He reassured to boy, patting his thigh.
Deciding not to tell him about Jungkook's health yet, considering how worried and guilty he already were.
Seokjin was no monster.
"You're the kind of person that would back away so that the other people get what they deserve." He said, a slight chuckle gracing his voice. "Although," he continued, now looking the boy in the eyes, "...You're so delusional to decide what they deserve, for them." "You have no right." Seokjin finished, shaking his head.
Jimin eyes widened, as if the smoke infront of his eyes finally decided to clear out, revealing where he went wrong. And unlike most people, Park Jimin wasn't the one to defend his mistakes.
"I-I'm sorry, hyung..." He started, "but I just...I thought you'd be better together, you know?" Tucking onto the hem of his shirt. "I thought you need him more than me, right now and-"
"I do." Seokjin confirmed. "I do but like a brother, Jimin-ah. I always have. How dare your pea brain think it could get romantic with you not being in the scene!" He narrowed his eyes, now a smirk complimenting his enchanting face.
Jimin smiled too, now. A little.
"I mean look at you!? You're a 7 at maximum!" The man pointed towards the boy, histrionically and he laughed. Laughed out loud.
"I'M AN 11, MOTHERFUCKER!" He announced, offended. And then both of them laughed. Jimin through his still puffy face and Seokjin with a relieved one.
"IF I WANTED TO HOOK UP WITH HIM, YOU DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE SINCE THE BEGINNING!" He yelled as Jimin broke into a fit of laughter, his eyes watering by the impact.
"You're both like brothers to me." He finally told the boy, eyes soft, words solemn now.
"Now get back together before I whoop ya'lls asses!"
Jimin nodded, hugging Seokjin.
"Today must be a lucky day, I got so many huggies!" Seokjin cooed, embracing the smaller boy in his arms too.