26."Kiss to stun"

Yoongi returned to the room again after receiving the call from head office.
"Congratulations." He hissed entering the room as Hoseok sat up, clearly confused.
"Yoon-"
"You're free." He told the boy, fists clenching on his sides.
"Namjoon..." Hoseok sighed lowly.
"Ofcourse." Yoongi gritted his teeth, clearly not happy with the PD's decision.
"Here's your phone and clothes and your wallet and ofcourse you can call any of yours goons to come pick you up so my job here is done." The boy stated in a robotic voice, almost as if he'd rehearsed the words beforehand.
"Yoongi!" Hoseok yelled, eyes threatening to tear up again.
"What!?" The man turned towards him, eyes bloodshot as he tried so hard to keep his rage at bay.
"I was serious when I told you it! You know I was! You conceded! Please don't turn your back on me..." The boy got off the bed, standing infront of Yoongi as he bent a little to level with the man's eyes.
Their eyes met and Yoongi saw sincerity in them, sincerity and longing and pain and raw emotions that made all the doubts in Yoongi's head seem like baseless excuses.
His stiff face now loosened, eyes still locked with Hoseok's.
"I'll wait." He simply told Hoseok, eyes never leaving his, waiting for a reaction from him. As if expecting the lie detector in his brain to go off.
It never did.
The color finally returned to Hoseok's face and he smiled a bright yet genuine smile that made Yoongi's heart stir.
There.
Jung Hoseok was back.
The man unhesitantly took a step forward and leaned into Yoongi, kissing the edge of his mouth, missing his lips on purpose.
The other boy closed his eyes, breath hitching in his throat as he clutched Hoseok's shirt in his hands, not letting go even as the boy parted and smirked against his skin.
"You forgot how to kiss, Jung?" The boy whispered as their noses brushed against each other's.
Hoseok's grin widened.
"Kiss to stun, shoot to kill." He whispered as his breath tickled Yoongi's skin. Smelling like apples and sunflowers, making the other man restless at the irresistible temptation.
"We both missed on purpose, Yoobi. The kiss is due." He winked at him and Yoongi saw the boy move away, pick up his stuff and walk towards the door.
And then he turned right before closing the door behind him.
"Although..." the boy continued with a mischievous smile tugging the ends of his devilishly gorgeous lips, "You're pretty stunned nevertheless."
And then he'd slammed the door as Yoongi stood there speechless.
Not being sure as to what he felt and what he's going to do, now.
A/N: Your bitch tryna be punctual with the updates ayyy!