1."The game just started"

"Turn around and put your hands where I can see them." Seokjin demanded with authority, his voice resembling that of the grumbling thunder overhead.
It had started raining not long ago and the rain seemed like a meteor shower, accentuated by the car's headlights that illuminated the barren road. The numerous compromised patches on it exposing the rough gravel as it hinted the long abandoning of the ill fated site.
A perfect fit for a crime scene.
The boy in question just smirked, raising his hands above his head, back still facing the officer.
"I said show yourself!" Seokjin tightened his grip around the revolver in his hands, walking closer to the lifeless body on the road, now soaked in rain and blood.
A muscle in his jaw jumped.
"No point in hiding or trying to escape, now Taehyung.
Your game's over."
Seokjin seethed at him, walking closer still.
The boy just chuckled, and for a split second even Seokjin was amused at how deep his voice had gotten.
He clicked his tongue, playfully turning around to face the man and as their gazes met Seokjin used all his willpower not to either shoot him in the head or kiss him hard on the lips.
"Oh but my game just started, pretty boy!" He jerked his head to a side and before Seokjin could even register, another gunshot was heard.
\\
Seokjin caressed his thigh unconsciously, tracing the outline of the mark the bullet left behind.
"He shot you!?" Jungkook exclaimed, the kind of incredible excitement you get when the team you got dibs for loses the game, his ebon eyes as wide as they came.
Seokjin nodded, smiling.
The kind of smile a person smiles when he's got history many less people are aware of.
A gloomy, sentimental smile.
He wasn't sure what induced it but he did know it wasn't a merry one.
"After all that!?" Jungkook exclaimed, again. Utterly taken aback, not finding the mentioned incident credible; whatsoever.
"After all that." Seokjin repeated with much more tranquility.
His voice, as calm as the ocean but his eyes resembling the glint of burning embers, lips still crooked into a slight smile.
Jungkook just blinked, clearly speechless.
\\
A\N: Sooooooo, as y'all would've guessed by now the story unfolds in flashbacks for a while with Seokjin narrating the incidents to Jungkook.
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!
Happy Reading!