15."Psychology Lesson"

"That night in B4, Taehyung told me his story. The real one, I told you. And yeah I double checked it this time." Seokjin finished.
"Oh my God, hyung!" Jungkook gasped.
"What?" He leaned against the armrest of the sofa.
"YOU HAD SEX IN B4!"
"SHUT-" Seokjin choked.
"Hey! I tell you such a grim story and the first thing you ask me is THAT!?"
"But I mean come on! The first time you guys have sex and he tells you a fake story and the second time you do him, he tells you a real one! It's like a criminal AU, your life!" Jungkook beamed.
"A what?"
"An AU?"
"Am I supposed to know what that is?" Seokjin raised his eyebrows.
Jungkook clicked his tongue, "Ofcourse not. All you ever do is read criminology books. Boring ass."
Seokjin chuckled, "alright now I'm offended."
//
"Hyung." Jungkook looked at Seokjin, now sober after the dead silence between them.
The man sat up.
"Come to think of it, Taehyung's not that wrong." Jungkook fiddled with his hands.
The other now frowning.
"What do you want to say?"
"If there was someone who murdered your family infront of your very eyes, leaving you to die with them too. Would you really care about the law and code of conduct if you come by them in your life, again?" Jungkook stated, moving his hands in an oratory manner.
Seokjin's frown deepened,
an indication he was thinking.
"I mean, come to think of it. The names he told you were involved in the case? Hyung, they are all influential people. The people who can easily buy anything and everything. You know?"
Seokjin nodded.
"So ofcourse Taehyung thought he'd have no chance against them if he abides by the law? And so naturally, he took the law in his hands to avenge his loved one's deaths?" "It's natural instinct. They taught us about them in training?"
"You think I don't know that, Jungkook?" He sighed. "I assured him I'd get him justice even if it means I have to give up my own life."
Jungkook laughed at that.
Seokjin looked at him, confused.
"Do you think he'd want you to put your life in danger for him?"
Seokjin raised his eyebrows, again.
Jungkook went on.
"Hyung, he's already guilty of taking the lives of his family. Because he thinks they died for him. It's the psychology of a person who survived an attack but his family didn't!" Jungkook threw his hands in the air.
Seokjin nodded, again.
"And?"
"Okay think of it as that case when the person surrendered himself in because he thought that he caused the car crash due to which his family died, just because he survived and they didn't."
"And this is related, how?"
"Tch, remember when Wanda fried Stark's brain to make him see all his friends dead? Stark was guilty and he thought he didn't give it his best and so his friends died because of him? And then he created Ultron out of that and for a while forgot the sense of right and wrong?"
"...you really thought of the Avengers, Jungkook..."
"Listen! Concentrate on my point! That's what Taehyung's doing! The incident fried his brain and now he doesn't know what's right or wrong! He just wants to make it better somehow!" Jungkook was almost half in the air.
"Okay okay I get you...jeez calm down." Seokjin held his hands up.
"Where did you learn all that!?"
"I studied psychology for a while."
Jungkook said smugly, sitting back down.
"And also..." his smile disappeared once again.
"Also?" Seokjin interrogated.
"He doesn't have anything to lose now, hyung." He stated in a low, resentful voice.
And although Seokjin despised admitting it, the words raised goosebumps along his skin.

"But Jungkookie, I won him over for a while, you know?" Seokjin spoke up after thinking for a while.
Jungkook looked up from his phone.
"I mean, after escaping the jail once, again. He came back to me, you know?"
"But you didn't accept him the way he wanted to be accepted. To be understood." Jungkook tilted his head.
Seokjin pursed his lip.
"Perhaps not."
"That's why they won him over, hyung. That's why Hoseok and the other guy so easily won him over, again."
"You're right." Seokjin pursed his lips.
"You're right." He mumbled to himself, again.