10."Reminiscence"

"Jinnie! Smile!" Taehyung giggled as a startled Seokjin turned around from the kitchen counter, an apron around his torso and A spatula in his hand. His face immediately lightened up at the sight of the boy.
He clicked his tongue and smiled.
"What are you doing, Tae?"
"I'm capturing you, officer." He smirked.
Seokjin chuckled.
"Let's take a photo together, Jin-ah." Taehyung cooed as he snuggled into Jin's arms.
"Tae you know I'm not fond of the idea-" he started but stopped mid-way when he glanced at Taehyung's pouty face, "...ahhh fine, but just one okay?"
Taehyung immediately gave him a triumphant smile and brought out his camera, again.
Seokjin's eyes turned into crescents.
He was so in love.
Or was he?

Seokjin moved the pad of his thumb over the photo. He didn't know but his tears had started to betray him finally.
"How do you do it, Taehyung?"
"How do you manage to smile so effortlessly after all that you've been through?"
He chuckled through the tears, wiping his eyes that were making his vision blurry.
He put the Polaroid away as his eyes fell on something else. A shirt. A plain white button up, folded neatly, fitting perfectly to the size of the box.
"Too big for even my size, let alone yours." Seokjin whispered and a new set of tears rolled down his cheeks, accentuated by the only light from the table lamp, painting his face yellow.
He smelled the shirt and God it still had the faint scent of the cologne Taehyung used to wear. It smelled just like Seokjin had last remembered, like forrests and new paper and coffee beans. A scent that filled Seokjin's mind and soul. A scent Seokjin could never ever get out of his existence for the boy had painted him in it. Seokjin closed his eyes and rested his head on the headrest of the chair.
And then he saw the boy, chuckling, in the same shirt. And then he saw the boy smirk, in the very shirt and then he saw the boy take it off, exposing his perfectly toned chest. His face turned red despite the tears and sorrowful memories and he quickly put the shirt away. Wiping away his tears and looking around, instinctively. Obviously, finding no one else watching whatsoever. Or so he thought.
Jungkook chuckled tinily at the elder's actions, while a tear rolled down his cheek.
"He thought up a trashy thought." He told himself, shaking his head.