Chapter 5

After a few days of being bed-ridden in the medical ward, Beomhyun was finally getting discharged tomorrow. Though he can't go home yet because as what sir Choi had said a few days ago.

He was a potential threat.

So right now, Beomhyun was with Soojun, the raven haired boy was seating on the couch a few meters away from the brunette, he was reading a book. He didn't know where Woosan and Yeo-jong were, but to be honest, he prefers Soojun's company more than the other two. 

Because for starters, he doesn't really talk much. Whenever he comes to Beomhyun's ward, Soojun would only smile at him and greet him good morning before placing the younger's breakfast. And also, he had these gentle brown eyes that reminds him of Busan.

Silence had surrounded them for an hour now, and Beomhyun didn't like it. Sure he prefers quiet surroundings, but being an ambivert. He also couldn't stand silence for too long, especially without his phone and his favorite books.

"Uhm.... Soojun-ssi," Beomhyun spoke, breaking the silence.

The said male chuckled. "Funny you call me ssi when I'm only a year older than you Beomhyun-ah," Soojun closed the book he was reading and averted his attention to the younger.

"Then I should call you hyung then?" Beomhyun asked softly.

Soojun smiled and shrugged at his question. "If you want to."

"A-Alright then. Um, hyung?"

The older's smile widen before replying. "Yes?"

"If you don't mind me asking, are you guys.... you know, really part of a gang?"

"I thought you already figured that out? Oh well, some people can sometimes be slow," Soojun says, walking over to the younger's side.

An invisible irk mark was present on the side of Beomhyun's forehead. How dare he call him slow! 

"But to answer your question. Yes, Woosan, Yeo-jong, my appa-Jun and I are all part off a gang. And Sir Beomgyu, is-- what I told you a few days ago. Our boss and the head of the org," Soojun told the young male.

"But, don't gangs usually have.... y'know. Tattoos as a symbol of them being a member?"

Soojun looked at him, pretending to be surprised. "My, who would've thought someone knew that. It's so obvious."

Okay what the heck is this guy's problem?! He was being so rude!

Then suddenly, Soojun was bursting in laughter. Making Beomhyun think that he was some kind of lunatic who escaped mental prison.

"Oh god your expression was so cute! Aigoo~ you look like a squirrel when you're irritated." Soojun chortled, pinching the brunette's cheeks.

Beomhyun growled at him and swatted his hand away. "Do you think that was funny?!"

"To be honest, I do think so. It's so amusing how people react when they get irritated, I like yours the best by the way."

Beomhyun looked at him weirdly. 'This guy has such a twisted sense of humor. Makes me wonder if he's really Doctor Choi's son.'

"But to answer your question, yes we do have a tattoo." Soojun said, wearing a goofy grin.

"What does it look like?" the younger asked innocently.

An amused grin stretched its way to Soojun's lips. "You sure?"

The younger male scoffed. "Well, I wouldn't ask if I wasn't right?"

"If you say so." With a grin, the ravenette held the hem of his shirt and without hesitation. He slowly pulled it up, revealing his toned abs.

The poor brunette blushed intensely as he started to panic. "W-w-w-w-wait.... w-what are you---