Chapter 104

Soojun stared at Minsung, the curve on the edges of his lips slowly faded, slowly morphing into a flat line as he let go of Minsung's hand.

'Beomhyun's... what?'

He stared at Minsung who was grinning at him, soon that grin turned into a wide smile before the latter burst into laughter.

"HAHAHA... Oh my gosh your reaction, I cannot- OW!"

Beomhyun smacks Minsung on the back of his head, making the raven haired male yelp in pain.

"Seriously, why do you always pull that prank whenever you meet someone?" Beomhyun sighs as Soojun stood there confused.

The young Kang gave Soojun an apologetic look. "I'm sorry hyung, don't listen to him. Minsung's quite the prankster so he does that sometimes."

"So... you guys aren't..." Soojun stutters as he glances at Minsung and Byunnie.

"Together? Pfft no, of course not!" Minsung chuckles as he waves off. "This guy here..." he points at Beomhyun. "May be hot and gorgeous as eff but he isn't really my type, no offense Beoms."

"None taken." Beomhyun answers in a beat.

"Oh... then why—"

"It was actually out of habit, hehe." Minsung chuckles.

Soojun frowned. "Out of habit?"

"Well, you see Beomie here... was a subject of admiration in our old school. Along witht he fact of him being a volleyball player..." Minsung narrates, and Soojun listens.

"Like literally, even though he acted so coldly to the students they wouldn't leave him alone. Especially the peeps from the other school, so I had to make a plan so that my bestie here doesn't get violated by those undeserving idiots!" he adds side-hugging Beomhyun.

"You sound like as if I can't protect myself," the brunette scoffed.

"I know you can but your fragile, so no can do. And I know you love me so shush." Minsung shrugs.

"Besides their reactions are hilarious!" the young ravenette laughs.

"And I like yours the most by the way!" Minsung said as his eyes landed on Soojun.

Out of all the reactions he had received, Soojun's was the one he liked best. As soon as the word 'boyfriend' popped out, Minsung saw the smile on Soojun's lips retreat and his eyes slowly became dark.

To some it might look scary, but for Minsung it was very much entertaining.

Since he knew those kind of looks very much. And they're always so amusing to see.

"I'm pretty sure you and I will get along just great Soo!" Minsung chirped, patting the taller male's shoulder.

"Yeah..." Soojun says, giving him a small smile. "I'm sure we will."

"Byunnie-hyung!" a voice shouts from afar.

Soon the three males snapped their heads to see Kyle running towards them. Immediately jumping on Beomhyun, giving him a bear-hug.

"Where have you been hyungie?! I was looking all over for you!" Kyle utters.

"Sorry Hyul-ah. I thought I lost you in the crowd and went looking for you." Beomhyun explains. "And I somehow met Minsung on the way."

"Oh..." Kyle mutters, then his gaze went to Minsung. "Oh!" he gasped, immediately shifting his attention.

"Hi! I'm Kyle Huening nice to meet cha!" the boy greets.