Chapter 111

Suggested song: Paraluman by Adie

-

As Beomgyu was about to pull away from the kiss, Taehyun quickly took action and tugged the brunette closer.

The older male was slightly taken by surprise, but soon found himself deepening the kiss even more.

After a minute or so, the two parents completely pulled away from each other.

Lips swollen and shallow breaths, they stared at each others eyes.

"So..." Taehyun spoke up, breaking the silence. "Are we..."

"Dating? I guess we are," Beomgyu says. "Unless you don't wanna put a label on it yet."

Taehyun chuckled as he tugged the older male closer once more. "I waited for you for sixteen years, I get impatient too, Choi Beomgyu."

Hearing those words, Beomgyu chortled as he pulled Taehyun closer. Tucking a strand of Taehyun's newly dyed black hair behind his ear.

"Well then Kang Taehyun, let's make it official."

+×+

Soojun lets out a soft sigh as he watched the sun slowly crawling down the horizon.

Cris had infromed everyone that there was going to be a beach party. Since tomorrow was their last day at the beach resort, the others wanted to make the most of it tonight.

He also assured them that no minor, (pertaining to the sixteen and seventeen year-olds), will drink beer or any alcoholic beverages whilst in that party.

So here was Soojun, dressed in a blue Hawaiian shirt with and a pair of black beach shorts.

Then a click of a camera was heard.

Looking over to his right, Soojun saw Beomhyun was holding a Nikon camera.

"Am I that good looking for you to take a picture of?" Soojun smirked as he propped an elbow on the railings of the balcony, resting his jaw on his palm as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I took pictures of everyone hyung," Beomhyun laughed and lowered the camera.

"Yeah right, excuses, excuses. C'mon Byun I know I'm hot and handsome, you don't have to be so shy, I understand." Soojun says as he pushed back his hair.

Beomhyun scoffed, "You act like as if this isn't your camera." he says, gesturing at the object in his hands.

"You kept on borrowing it though."

"And you keep on asking me if I wanted to," Beomhyun countered.

Soojun paused, well truth be told, Byun was right. It was two days ago when the raven haired male decided to take some pictures with the camera Beomgyu gave him as a gift on his fourteenth birthday.

He was taking pictures when Soojun noticed Beomhyun sitting on the sand, watching the others play beach soccer.

"Yow, why aren't you joining them?" Soojun asked Beomhyun.

"We played beach volleyball an hour ago hyung. I'm still kind of tired," Beomhyun says.

So Soojun took the opportunity to ask the younger to join him with his photography adventure. To which Beomhyun eventually agreed due to boredom.

Soojun taught the younger male how to take pictures that would look high quality. After a quick tutorial the raven haired male let Beomhyun take pictures.

And it was needless to say that the young brunette became obsessed with photography after that.

All afternoon that day Beomhyun kept on taking photos. He almost forgot that the camera wasn't even his but Soojun couldn't care less about it. He even teasingly posed as a model and asked the younger to photograph him. Which Beomhyun actually did.