Chapter 85

Note: The gang's back!

Happy new year🎉♥️

-

After Beomgyu had calmed down. He found himself shamelessly staring into Taehyun's eyes. Only getting out from his trance when he felt the latter slowly removed his hands from Beomgyu's cheeks.

Leaving an intense wave of awkwardness.

"Are you okay now?" Taehyun asked him kindly, trying to somehow ignore the said atmosphere.

Beomgyu did not know if he was to be embarassed or not. But soon he found himself looking away from his supposed husband before standing up.

He cleared his throat. "I am," he says, blinking his eyes as he glanced at Taehyun.

"Thank you."

Taehyun only gave him a smile and nodded. Sensing that Beomgyu was too... embarrased? or maybe he was shy? I mean thry haven't seen each other for sixteen years and the said time is very long, so Taehyun somehow understood the behaviour.

Getting up, Taehyun now had took notice that Yeonjun was walking towards them. Along with Soobin and Huening Kai.

"Tyun!" Kai exclaims, enveloping the aforementioned in a bear hug.

Despite being taken aback from the hug, Taehyun happily returned the gesture. "Hyuka..."

Pulling away from the hug, Kai stared at his friend with misty eyes. "Where were you?! The hyungs and I we — we searched every place in Korea for you!"

Taehyun bit his lower lip and glanced at his older friends, before averting his gaze to his youngest friend.

"I was in Busan," Taehyun revealed, giving him a small smile.

Upon hearing the answer, Kai's eyes widen. "Busan?! But we searched every part of it how—"

"Probably with Jisung's help," Soobin spoke, earning Taehyun's attention.

The taller male walked towards him. "Considering that he's just as good as you when it comes to hiding and changing identities."

Taehyun gave the older male a smile. "Soobin-hyung..."

The aforementioned gave him a smile and a nod. "As much as I wanna hug you and somehow get upset due to the fact that my idiotic husband didn't tell me he was in contact with you—"

"Hey!" Yeonjun exclaims in a playfully offended tone.

Soobin chortled but soon his face turned serious. "But I'm afraid the reunion party would have to wait. We still need to save your son."

Soon the atmosphere went dull, and Taehyun's face became frightened and angry.

"Yeah..." he whispered, balling his hand into a fist. "I know."

"Anyway, where's Moh-wa? Do you guys have a plan?" Taehyun asked softly, trying his hardest to tame his rage.

The four males looked at each other, sharing another sad look before averting their gazes to Taehyun.

"Well we do have a plan, but Moh-wa she..." Kai paused trying to come up with the proper words to say.

But before he could say a certain word, Beomgyu's phone rang, earning everyones attention.

Quickly the older male fished out his phone and frowned, for the caller had no name.

"Who is it?" Soobin asked.

"No name," Beomgyu answers. "It's from an unregistered number."

Frowning Taehyun spoke, "Answer it, put it on loud speaker."