Chapter 121

Soojun hated being sick.

He loathed of how his body felt like he was drowning in lava, his head felt like it was being hammered and his lips felt so dry.

And not to mention that he looked like a mess; his hair was a bit messy, dark bags were under his eyes and he looked paler than usual. Along with the fact that there was a huge cooling patch on his forehead, and since his Appa-Jun had nonstop babied him all day.

'Not cool,' Soojun thought.

Today was Valentine's day and Soojun was really looking forward to it since chocolates would be literally on sale just for today, 24-hours.

And also beacuse he'll be getting loads of them from his fans-club.

The latter groans as he ruffled his hair. "Stupid fever," he sniffles, voice a bit raspy and hoarse due to the violent coughing and sneezing fits he had earlier.

Deciding to distract himself from his fever, Soojun took his phone from the night stand. And just in time, Woosan sent a message in their group chat.

Gay Biatchies

Woosan🐈
- Paging @Choi Soojun do you still have your fever?

Soojun🐰
- No shit🙄

Woosan🐈
-Wow, never knew fevers come with moodswings

Yeo-jong🦋
- they don't, jun's just being sulky sunce he can't get chocolates

- *since

BbHyule🐧💞
- Aww don't be sad hyung! We'll send you some❤️

Soojun🐰
- Aww hyule🥺

- this is why I love you more than these two

Woosan🐈
- Ha! U denying worm!

Soojun was about to type back when his phone vibrated, and a familiar phone number and name popped up.

Byunnie🧸 is calling...

Frowning at the sudden call, Soojun quickly clicked the green call icon and placed his phone near his ear.

"Byun? Is something wrong?" Soojun asked.

"Uh... no nothing's wrong hyung, why?"

"Oh, I thought something happened," Soojun says as he leaned against his headboard. "You never call, it's either a text or a voice message. Well except on nights."

"Anyway..." Soojun trails off. "Why the sudden call? Isn't the Valentine event starting by now?"

It took a couple of seconds before Beomhyun spoke up in a soft voice.

"Hyung I'm perfectly fine, and why are you asking me that? Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"By the way how are you? Is your fever down?"

Taken aback by the sudden question, Soojun smirks. "Aww, is his highness worried about his knight?"

"Do you want me to end the call Choi?"