Chapter 68

"HOW DARE YOU ASSASSINATE ME!" Yeo-jong shouts as he threw a pillow at Woosan.

"HEY! JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU PAID SEVEN COINS TO COUP ME SO IT'S BASIC PAYBACK, BITCH!" the male protests as he threw the pillow back at Yeo-jong.

"YAH! THIS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS IF YOU HADN'T BLOCKED ME FROM FOREIGN AID BECAUSE OF YOUR DUKE CARD!"

Soojun lets out a sigh, "Will they ever stop arguing?"

Looking back and forth at the two frenemies, Kyle shook his head. "It wouldn't be them if they don't hyung."

"I second that," Beomhyun agrees.

It was currently eight o'clock in the evening and the five boys were in the living room playing Coup. It was a card game where you're given two cards and two coins. And whoever collected seven coins or has an assassin card can choose a certain player's card to eliminate.

And currently, Woosan and Ye-jong have one card left, while Soojun, Beomhyun and Kyle still have their two cards.

"Yah Soojun-ah!" Woosan calls.

The taller male lifts his head and gives him a questioning look. "What?"

"Tell him—" Woosan points at Yeo-jong. "That it's his fault for messing with me!"

"Excuse me?!" Yeo-jong scoffed. "You're the one who started it all mister kitty-witty!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING KITTY-WITTY?!??" Woosan shouts. "THE ONLY ONE KITTY-WITTY HERE IS BEOMHYUN NOT ME, YOU NUT!" he then points at Beomhyun who was peacefully watching them.

The three boys watched back and forth as Woosan and Yeo-jong traded insults with each other.

"This isn't even a chaotic game yet they're still being so violent." Soojun sighs as he tiredly looks at the two.

"Then let's play Anomia," Kyle suggests.

Soojun hurriedly shook his head. "No, I don't have the braincells to play that game."

"Wait, Anomia? What's that?" Beomhyun asked.

"It's still a card game. But if you have the same card as the other player, you have to to answer the words that are bellow the symbol. For example, I got a zigzag, and then bellow it are the words 'SCIENTIST' and Kyle has a zigzag, but the words bellow symbol is the word 'VERB'. So I have to give a verb, and Kyle has to name a scientist." Soojun explains.

"Oh, that's kind of fun," Beomhyun comments.

"You wanna try it?" Soojun asks, looking at Beomhyun.

The boy nodded.

Soojun got up from the floor, "You guys place the cards back. I'll get the Anomia game." he says before walking towards the gaming room, which was on the furthest part of the mansion.

"Wow," Kyle utters. "He almost never volunteers to get Anomia." he says before averting his eyes towards Beomhyun. "You should ask him more often, hyung."

The brunette frowned. "Wha...?"

As the two maknaes placed all the Coup cards back on the box. Eventually getting Yeo-jong who was trying to head-lock a poor Woosan who was still holding his duke card

Guess Soojun volunteered to get the game because he was too tired to deal with those two.

After a few moments, the tall raven haired male came back and was now holding a blue colored box that had bright letters that said ANOMIA.

"Alright, let's do this," Soojun says as he sat down and began placing the big stack of cards on the center.

And after a few minutes...