Chapter 96

{edited}

-

The familiar sirens of a police car echoed alongside two ambulances from the hospital that Yeonjun had owned. The paramedics were giving Beeojegug members, as well as the people from ATZ, SKZ, and TBZ first aid treatment for those who were lightly injured.

The parents were on their phones, calling their kids to let them know they were okay.

"Yoonie sweetheart, don't worry me and Appa-Yoongi are fine..." Jimin assures his oldest daughter.

"Jaeno for the nth time, no. Me and your Appa-Nana are fine—"

"Ryu-yeong, Momma Ryu and I are fine no need to worry, okay?"

"Hello Kyle? Oh! Don't worry about me bubs I'm fine hehe..."

Taehyun, who was observing the place gave off a small smile as he watched the parents talk to their children. A few meters he saw Soobin and Yeonjun, they were probably facetiming Soojun.

"Soojun-ah?... Yeah, appa-Jun and I are safe don't worry. What about you? Does your wound still hurt whenever you move?..."

"Just tell us if you need anything okay?" Yeonjun says worriedly. "We love you."

And then Taehyun felt a twinge in his heart.

Soon the smile on his face was wiped out when Taehyun realized he hadn't seen his nor heard his son for... a good four months.

The last time he heard Beomhyun was when the young boy was kidnapped. And when he dropped him to school before the Lee's took him away.

"Bye pa, take care, love ya!"

It wasn't long when Taehyun found himself tearing up.

Right, he hasn't seen his son for four months and he missed him so bad. Although Taehyun knew Team Seokjoon had saved Beomhyun and has bought him to the hospital, however the blonde male still hasn't gotten any feedback about his son's well-being.

"You captured some of the remaining members of the clan. What're you planning on doing to them?" the voice of Chief Seol-hyung instantly snapped Taehyun out off his worried trance.

And then Beomgyu voice came in. "We'll be handing them to you, surely you and the police will know what to do with them."

"So we're your trash can now?" the chief asked playfully with a chuckle.

"Well aren't you?" Beomgyu countered.

Seol-hyung only shook his head and chuckled. "You're not wrong. Well then Beomgyu, I'm off, see ya 'round." the chief bids which received a nod from Beomgyu before walking away.

And then, Beomgyu had sensed Taehyun's presence beside him. Looking over his shoulder, he soon realized that the blonde male was already staring at him.

This was weird, staring into Taehyun's eyes when Beomgyu was so used to admire him from afar.

But was there really time to admire them now? Ever since Kai had told them that Beomhyun was found was bought to the hospital they never heard a single feeadback about their son.

And Beomgyu was getting worried as well.

"Yow!" a voice echoed.

The two males broke eye-contact and shifted their gaze to see Yeonjun heading their way.

"Oh, Yeonjun-hyung," Taehyun was the first one to speak up.

"Hey guys," the older man greeted them. "I got a call from the hospital about Beomhyun," he said directly.