Chapter 45

Note: Happy Yeonjunnie Day!🎉🥳

-

"Gosh I look so weird in a suit," Beomhyun mutters, examining his reflection from a body-length mirror.

"Well I think you look purr-fect!" a voice said playfully making Beomhyun roll his eyes.

"You know your cat puns aren't very original hyung." Beomhyun says, looking over his shoulder.

Soojun was leaning against the young boys' door frame. He was wearing an all-white suit and his raven hair was gently pushed back as a couple of strands fell onto his forehead. Making the latter look more of a prince along with the mischievous grin on his face.

"Take a picture sweetie, I don't mind. I know I'm hot," Soojun says, his smirk only widening when he felt the young boy examining him.

Beomhyun scoffed at the raven head. "Why would I take picture of you when I'm twice as hot?"

"Being narssicistic now are we?" Soojun says amussingly, walking towards the young boy; hands in his pockets.

Now facing the older male, Beomhyun gave him a sassy grin, "Just stating facts, bunny-boo."

Hearing that nickname, Soojun rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Seriously? Out of all the nicknames you could think of you had to go with bunny-boo. Why am I not surprised?"

The brunette scoffed, "Well what did expect me to call you then? Babe? Baby? Darling? Honeybunch? Love?"

"How 'bout all four of 'em?" Soojun suggested with a grin, leaning closer to the young boy who instinctively backed a bit.

Rolling his eyes, Beomhyun quickly placed his hand on Soojun's face. Backing the latter away from his personal bubble.

"Not interested," Beomhyun utters nonchalantly, pulling his hand away.

"How about I make you interested?" Soojun challenged, wiggling his eyebrows.

The young boy gave him a glare, "Not a chance."

"Then why don't you give me one?" Soojun suggested again, leaning towards the brunette once more with a teasing grin.

Scoffing, Beomhyun rolled his eyes and gently pushed the older boy away. "Don't flirt with me Choi, your antics won't work on me."

"Well, it was worth the try." Soojun shrugs, walking around the room. And somehow, something had caught his eye.

On the night stand next to Beomhyun's bed was a picture frame that held a photo of a chubby four year old Beomhyun who was dressed in a bear onesie grinning ear-to-ear while his hands up high as he acted like they were claws.

Soojun chuckled at the photo.

'What a cutie.'

But then his eyes trailed to a man, preferably on his early or mid-twenties. And needless to say that the male in the picture was beautiful. He had those doe-y eyes that held a serious yet playful gleam and was wearing a white shirt underneath a black blazer while he sat on the grass with his pants and Beomhyun was on his lap. Both of them had smiles on their faces, revealing their dimples.

"That's my dad," looking over his shoulder, Soojun found his companion walking towards him.

"Yeah no kidding, you look just like him." Soojun utters, looking back at the photo.

"Wait really?" Beomhyun asks, now beside the taller boy.

"Yup, now I know where you got your looks from. You're just as beautiful as your dad," the raven head commented.