Chapter 84

Warning: this chapter may or may not be uncomfortable to the readers. Please read with caution or skip this chapter if ever you feel uncomfortable.

-

"SOOJUN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

A shout from Ho-won was the first thing that greeted the young raven head as soon as he woke up.

"Gosh hyung can't you be quiet?" Soojun groaned as he slowly to get up, but then he felt a piercing pain from his chest.

'Okay, I give up.' Soojun says as he gritted his teeth as he layed down again.

"Oof, the guy got you good," Ryu-yeong popped out of nowhere, pressing a button that was on the bed to which raised up one part of the said hospital bed Soojun was on.

"I was about to say thank you but I guess your comment doesn't deserve it." Soojun jested dryly.

"Now now you two, don't fight. One of you's injured in the chest and we can't afford any intense pain coming from Soojun. Or else uncle Yeonjun will have our heads." Seokjoon spoke, closing the door behind him.

"Well it's not my fault that he's being a moody teenager!" Ryu-yeong says before sitting next to Jaeno.

Just then Jiyoon decided to speak. "Hey, where's Beomhyun? Wasn't he with you when the attack happened?"

Soojun tensed at the mention of Beomhyun's name. And this was surely noticed by everyone in the room.

"Soojun-hyung?"

The aforementioned averts his gaze to Kyle who had called him, along with Woosan and Yeo-jong who were beside him as well.

"Yeah?"

"What happened to Byunnie-hyung?" the young boy asked worriedly.

Soon the light atmosphere shifted into a heavy one. And that was where they knew something was wrong.

"Beomhyun he..." Soojun swallowed a lump on his throat. "He got kidnapped."

"What?" Jaeno gasped, staring at Soojun with disbelief. Accompanied by the sound of shock everyone had been uttering.

"How— wu-why would they kidnap him?! He's only been a member just a month ago!" Seokjoon exclaims.

"Because he's uncle Gyu's son," Soojun utters once again.

"He's what?!" everyone, excluding the three chois and huening, shouted.

"But uncle Beomgyu isn't even married—"

"That's because Byun's other dad, Kang Taehyun ran away." Soojun cuts off Jaeno as he looked into everyone's eyes.

Yoonji's ears perked at the said name. "Wait, Kang Taehyun? As in the—

"Yes Noona," Soojun confirmed. "Kang Taehyun the night flower. He was originally part of Dalbich jegug and when it was taken down uncle Gyu took him in."

"But why did he ran away though?" Taegguk asks.

"Probably because of rule 301," Seokjoon says. "Even though that rule is slowly beginning to loosen, back in the days it had a pretty tight hold on everyone in the mafia. Whoever ace breaks it will face serious consequences. And judging the fact that Kang Taehyun, the trump card of the notorious Dalbich jegug along with uncle Beomgyu. The supposed heir and next leader of the powerful clan had a child together will surely stir the whole Mafia society into shambles. And even though it's reckless move to run away, it must've been the only option on Taehyun-ssi's part. Knowing all too well that if he ever stayed... Beeojegug might flipback on each other."