Chapter 67

Note: Love ain't a science, mm-mm...

Soojun sluggishly went down the stairs of his house. Headphones were over his ears and his hands were inside his pockets of his sweatpants as he ventured towards the kitchen.

"Neon saenggagi mana munjeya munje. Meoritsongman deullyeodabomyeon mwo hae..." Soojun sings, accompanied by a series of hums as he bops his head at every beat of the song.

As he reached the kitchen, Soojun took a beeline to the fridge and opened it. Searching for that grape juice Kyle influenced him with.

"Love ain't a science, don't need no license. Meori ssamaego gominhalsurok minus..." Soojun sings in a low tone as he grabbed one can out of the dozen cans of grape juice in the fridge.

Soojun then closed the fridge door. "Don't try to be a genius, why so serious? Mami ganeun daero, ooh-ah! Mami sikin daero what you, what you looking for? Oh yeaaahh..... You gotta crush on me, you're gonna fall for m— AAH WHAT THE FUCK?!" the poor boy shrieked, almost dropping the can of juice he was holding when he saw Beomhyun standing on his right side.

"Hi hyung!" the young boy chirped as he flashed him a very, very suspicious smile.

Soojun was about to shout at him for scaring the wits out of his body then he realized that Beomhyun was actually the freaking heir. The young boy took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair.

"Byun you could've at least tapped my shoulder and not scare the braincells out of my body!" Soojun says as he stared at the mischievous looking Beomhyun.

'Ah~ he has that smile again. Surely this isn't gonna be good.'

But the smile only grew and Beomhyun giggled. "Were you listening to Scientist by Twice, hyungie~"

"And so what if I am?" Soojun challenges, hands on his hips.

Beomhyun raised a brow. "I thought you didn't like Twice?"

The raven haired male lets out a sigh. "For the nth time Byun. I didn't say that I didn't like them!"

"So you decided to stan them now?"

Soojun rolled his eyes. "Well obviously, besides I listen to there music all the time okay?! You where the one who misunderstood what I said that day in the hospital!"

"And besides..." he looks away, cheeks a bit flushed. "You did say I should give it a try."

Beomhyun took a step closer and patted the older boy's shoulder, flashing him a smile that fans would have when they get someone to stan their favorite band.

"I told ya' so!" Byun says as he snatches the can of grape juice from Soojun's grasps before passing by him.

"Love ain't a science, mm-mm. Need no license, mm-mm. Yeonguhae, about me, bout me chungbunhi you know bout me..." Beomhyun sang in a cute-aegyo voice as he went upstairs.

Soojun picks over the stairs as he listens to Beomhyun's voice getting fainter and fainter.

"Well that was cute."

+×+

Taehyun let's out a sigh as he took off his mask and his sunglasses, placing them on top of a table.

The male was currently at his apartment that he had used when he was still in dalbich jegug. And surprisingly enough, nobody even bought it even though Taehyun hadn't used it for the past sixteen years.

Although it was all thanks to Moh-wa for making the place all clean and tidy.

And then his phone rang, grabbing the device, Taehyun glanced at the ID caller.