Chapter 117

It was currently three in the morning, and it was getting a little colder than usual. Taehyun slowly fluttered his eyes open, and slowly looks over towards the balcony behind him. Which was covered with soft, thick and crumbling snow. Along with snowflakes raining down the sky.

Winter's here.

"Well that explains the coldness," he mutters.

Knowing that he couldn't go back to sleep anymore. Taehyun was about to get out of bed when a pair of arms were wrapped around his waist. The ravenette lets out a soft gasp as he was being pulled closer. And Beomgyu sleepily snuggles onto Taehyun's neck.

The two had been sleeping together for awhile now, just before Beomhyun went home from the teambuilding.

"Gyu?" Taehyun calls his lover, feeling a little tickle as he felt the older's hair against his neck.

"Hm?" Beomgyu hums, not lifting his head from his lover's neck.

"Let go of my waist, hyung. I need it back," Taehyun teases softly. "And my neck as well," he chortles, caressing Beomgyu's hair.

"No," Beomgyu whispers, pulling Taehyun closer. "It's still three in the morning Taehyun-ah, too early."

Taehyun chuckles as he shifted his position, now facing Beomgyu. "Since when were you this clingy, huh?"

The brunette male gave him a lousy grin and kissed Taehyun's forehead.

"Since you're finally in my arms again."

Taehyun scoffed as he snuggled onto his lover's neck, a smile present on his lips.

"You flirt."

Beomgyu chuckles, "You love it though. " he says as he buried his nose on top of Taehyun's head.

The ravenette hums, closing his eyes. "Unfortunately."

After four hours, it was now seven o'clock and the two parents were now at the kitchen.

"By the way Gyu, Yeonjun-hyung called earlier." Taehyun says.

"Really? What did he say?" the older male asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"About the kids going Christmas shopping at nine today."

"Oh? I thought the kids would be tomorrow," Beomgyu says.

Taehyun shook his head and chortles. "No, silly, this morning is for the kids' Chirstmas shopping spree. We were sched for the afternoon, seriously were you not paying attention on yesterday's meeting?"

"Nope," Beomgyu says as he placed his mug down.

"I was too busy staring at you," he says in a very casual voice.

Taehyun averted his gaze to his lover; his eyes widen a bit, clearly not expecting the sudden flirting from Beomgyu.

Noticing the said reaction, Beomgyu tilts his head. "What?"

"Seriously?" Taehyun utters. "It's seven in the morning and I'm enjoying a steaming cup of coffee with you on the dinner table and you smoothly flirt with me."

Beomgyu nods. "You're right my bad, but my eyes would always look for you, what can I do about that?"

"Then try and not look at me?"

"Too bad, it's a crime." Beomgyu says, bringing the rim of his cup near his lips as he took a sip on his coffee.

Taehyun scoffs. "And says who?"