Chapter 94

Upon hearing her name Moh-wa smirked as she walked closer to him.

"That's me," she says in a sing-song voice.

"You were supposed to be dead," Ahn utters, voice sounding surprised and amused as he got up.

Moh-wa chuckled as she shook her head, "I prefer the word dying, in fact..." she trails off, walking closer.

And a cunning smirk graced her lips. "I was never actually dead to begin with, baby."

The male frowned. "What? But that's impossible I... I killed you. I stabbed you twice in the stomach and watched you die!"

"Well too bad..." Moh-wa says, as she walks even closer. "You should've stabbed me thrice."

Surprisingly, Ahn calmly got up and gave Moh-wa an interesting look.

Ahn quickly took out his gun and aimed it at Moh-wa, a crazy smile on his lips. "Well then I guess I'll have to kill you here."

With that being said he pulled the trigger and the bullet whizzed out in a speed unimaginable.

However, once the bullet was near a certain distance. Moh-wa swatted the bullet with the sword in her hand, she shifted her gaze back to Ahn and smirked wolfishly.

"Is that all you've got baby?" she mocks him.

Quite amused, Ahn chuckles and stood up. "Never knew you had a thing for swords."

Moh-wa laughs, "Well I gues you don't know me that well then."

"But I must say I'm impressed," Ahn admits. "And quite curious how you even survived."

"Hm," Moh-wa hums. "Then shall I narrate it for you my darling?"

-

Right after Jung Moh-wa got 'killed' and about five days before Beomhyun got kidnapped...

When Ahn left Moh-wa's body on the cobbled floor, hurried footsteps echoed around the empty alley.

"Shit, she already lost so much blood!" a voice shouts.

It was Dheo-bin.

"Nuh-uh, this bitch ain't dying on us. I still need to slap the shit out of her for making this fucking suicide plan!" Aeh-tin mutters as he quickly checked if Moh-wa still had a pulse.

Luckily she did.

"She still has a pulse, but it's weak." Aeh-tin says.

Dheo-bin quickly took off his jacket, placing it on top of Moh-wa's wound. Tying it tight to somehow prevent the bleeding.

"Give me your jacket, quick!" the latter demands, and Aeh-tin quickly gives it to him.

"I'll carry Hwa, Aeh you go ahead and bring the car. We're taking her to the hospital," Dheo-bin utters and Aeh-tin quickly obliged.

As soon as they rushed Moh-wa to the hospital they were quickly informed to stay at the waiting area. After an hour the doctor came out of the ER, she said that they were fortunate that Moh-wa was bought to the hospital on time or the latter would've died due to bloodloss.

The two latters thanked the doctor, once she left they heaved out a sigh of relief.

"Well atleast we know she ain't dying," Dheo-bin says, slumping on one of the benches provided.