Chapter 38

Note: This is a time skip of two weeks because we are climbing up towards the climax.

"I wanna die," Beomhyun mutters, slamming his head onto the lunch table.

"Be careful, don't jinx it sweetheart," Linnie Manoban (one of Byun's newly gained friend), said as she elegantly sipped her bubble tea.

"Well I'd be happy if it did," the brunette grunted, lifting his head to face the orange haired lady.

"Hyungie, even if you drove over a cliff. I doubt you'd even get the chance to even reach the edge," Kyle says, munching on his fries.

It had been over two weeks now and Beomhyun was slowly getting accustomed to his brand new school.

And surprisingly, Sir Gyu was slowly being nice to him.

Well, they never had another interaction after the talk they had two weeks ago. But seeing the older male give him a nod or a small smile whenever they see each other was enough for Beomhyun to know that the Beeojegug leader was slowly being nice.

"I can run all the way to the rooftop and jump from there to prove it," Beomhyun said nonchalantly, staring straight into Kyle's eyes.

"Soojun-hyung won't like that, I'll bet that even if you did. He'll be the first one to save you," Kyle replies, jerking his index finger at a certain raven head who was sitting on as table that was a couple of chairs away.

"Oh, a lil knight in shining armor huh?" Linnie giggled, playfully nudging Beomhyun's arm.

'Knight in shining armor? Heh, as if,' Beomhyun thought, eyes now on the said raven head who was happily chatting with Seokjoon.

Apparently the cafeteria of the high schoolers and college students were just mixed up all together. Kind of unusual but was also very unique at the same time.

As Beomhyun was shamelessly staring at his babysitter. Soojun's eyes had met his, the latter gave him a flirty smile an air kiss. Which was eventually returned with a grimace and an eye-roll from Beomhyun.

"Oh... I see he be flirty," Linnie teases, twirling a fork around her pasta.

"He's just being himself, nothing special," Beomhyun says, playing with his straw.

"But I'm surprise you don't sit with Junnie and the others. Considering that you're kinda close," Linnie says eyes on the brunette.

"I don't always have to be around him Noona."

"Yeah like Gray doesn't wanna be around Juvia." Kyle quoted, taking a big bite of his egg tart.

"How does that even relate to this conversation?" Beomhyun countered.

"Ih ra'i'atesh da shame evergy," the youngest said while chewing.

"I hope you choke and die with that egg tart," Byun said which resulted Kyle to giggle.

"Though, speaking of which. Where the heck is Park? Shouldn't he be here by now?" Linnie says out of the blue, eyes scanning the cafeteria.

Beomhyun rose a brow, "Which Park? Jiyoung-hyung or Jay-hee-hyung?"

"The latter–"

"Sorry I'm late you guys! Kinoo and Sung-won were having a little fight so I had to separate them," a new voice surged from behind.

Looking over, Beomhyun waved his hand in dismissal. "Don't worry about it, hyung."

Park Jay-hee, another beeojegug child, nodded his head before taking a seat beside Kyle as he let out a tired sigh.