Introduction (DO NOT SKIP... please)

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO CHAPTER ONE FOR AN EARLY HEADS-UP! Thank you😊

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictional and does not relate to anything in the real world. All the places, events, people, and et cetera are either from the author's imagination or used in a fictional manner.

The author does not intend to sexualize the TXT members or any of the KPOP idols who are mentioned or present in the book. This is purely for entertainment purposes, DO NOT take it seriously.

English is not the author's native language so for any grammatical errors or misspelled words found in the story. I sincerely apologize in advance.

This is an M-preg fanfic so if you feel uncomfortable about it then don't read.

Side ships: Yeonbin and many more.

And well, I can't say much since I'm not confident enough so please bare with me.

One of the first books I've written in wattpad and yeah.

An I—don't—know—why—I—wrote—this—book.

It is cringe and clicheಠ_ಠ

Major slowburn, probably because I wrote this during the Taegyu drought season.

The author is a fetus at writing so if you spot anything illogical I'm sorry in advance(〒﹏〒)

The plot is messed up, everything here is messed up and is not the best but hopefully is an okay book.

Ps. I did some editing here and there, well mostly on minor details because it felt too cringé.

Anyways, happy reading!

-Ria