Chapter 20

'Breaking news: Five men were found dead inside an abandoned house in Busan city. The said men were soon indentified as part of a syndicate that exports young children and teens to all parts of Asia. Fortunately, all the victims were saved, however. The said person who killed the men and called the police is still a mystery. The police have tried questioning the victims but they refuse to answer. But the police believes that it could be related to the recent gang killings circling around Busan. This is Zhi Mid-hee, BST news, back to you Chenle.'

'Thank you Mid-hee, and up next! Raising teen star Hwang Jeong-hyun is officially deemed as Korea's flower boy-'

"Honestly, these gang killings are getting more and more recent." Soobin sighs, switching the channel before picking up his cup of coffee.

Then out of nowhere, Yeonjun popped out from the kitchen. "Really? That's the third one this week."

"I know, and it's been quite an issue around the Mafia world for awhile now. The decent mafias are getting cautious around Busan too. Hardly even making transactions at the said place," Soobin added, bringing the rim of his cup onto his lips.

"Hmm," Yeonjun hummed, wiping his hands with a towel. "It's just like twenty years ago. When we first took in..."

"Taehyun, yeah, I remeber," Soobin interjected.

Then silence once again reigned the two males.

Yeonjun let out a sigh. "It's been sixteen years. I wonder where he is now?"

His husband merely shrugged. "How should I know? For all we know he could be behind all those gang killings just like old times."

"It just... doesn't make sense, it's so unlikely of him to just disappear. I mean, a day before he vanished he even visited me and Soojun at the safe house." Yeonjun told his husband, remembering the time when Taehyun visited him at Beeojegug's safe house where Yeonjun and baby Soojun were hiding. Since Soobin insisted to hide their child and Yeonjun far from the gang wars that were happening that time.

"I guess he has his reasons to why," Soobin says, placing his cup of coffee on too of the coffee table and walked towards his husband. Wrapping his arms around the latter's waist before planting a chaste kiss on Yeonjun's pouty lips.

"Then what about Beomhyun?" Yeonjun asks, wrapping his arms around Soobin's neck.

The young husband dip his head down to Yeonjun's crook, planting soft pecks around the latter's neck.

"What about him, darling?" Soobin asked between his kisses.

"Don't you think he looks exactly like Tae?"

Soobin stopped kissing his husband's neck and pulled away to face him, faces inches apart. "What do you mean?"

The pink haired male rolled his eyes, "The boy our son has been taking care of!"

"Really? I didn't notice that at all."

Yeonjun let out a scoff before slapping his husband's chest. "Then pay more attention you idiot."

The raven haired male let out a chuckle. "I was only teasing you love, but you have a point. He does look exactly like him."

"Exactly like who?"

The two husbands, snapped their heads to find their only son looking at them with a weirded expression.

"Oh, good morning Bun," Yeonjun greeted him, detaching himself from Soobin who cleared his throat. Muttering a good morning to his son.

"Uh... yeah, good morning Appas. W-What were you guys talking about?" Soojun asked.

"It's nothing to worry about, son." Soobin answers.