Chapter 109

Beomgyu blinked as he watched a two year-old Beomhyun, the young boy was wearing a light blue onesie. Hugged his teddy bear that was just as big as him.

Gosh, Beomhyun looked just like him when he was a toddler.

"Camewa!" The two-year old says as he pointed at the camera that was focused on him.

"Yes very good bub, this is a camera." Taehyun laughs from the background.

Beomgyu watched as Beomhyun held out his teddy bear to the camera.

"Beaw!" the boy announced proudly.

"Yes it's a bear! Is he your friend?"

Little Beomhyun nodded happily, his head bobbing. His doey eyes morphed into crescent moons and as the young boy smiled and hugged the bear tighter.

"Yeh!"

Beomgyu couldn't help but coo.

"Can your wave to the camera and say hello?" Taehyun asked, and even if Beomgyu could only hear his voice on the video.

He knew the male was smiling.

Beomhyun shook his head and snuggled further onto his teddy.

"No, he shy..." the toddler whispers, turning sideways as if protecting his bear.

The grin on Beomgyu's lips widen as he heard it and Taehyun cooed before laughing.

"Oh, okay okay your friend doesn't have to say their name if they don't want to."

Once the video ended, another one played. And this time it showed baby Beomhyun coloring.

"Hi bub, what're drawing?" Taehyun asked behind the camera.

Beomgyu watched as the young boy looked up and made cooed as he held up a yellow and red scribble.

"Woggie!" the toddler announced happily.

It did not look like a doggie.

But Beomgyu watched as Taehyun's hand ruffles Byun's haire telling him it was a masterpiece.

"Wow, my little bear is so talented!"

Beomgyu smiled.

Then the next video followed.

But this time Beomhyun stood two meters away from the camera, the young boy wore a bear onesie and it looked adorable on him.

But what was more unexpected was the young boy to lift his hands up high and let out a cute roar.

"Raaar!"

Beomgyu's heart melted to a puddle.

'Adorable.'

Taehyun gasped from the background. "Oh no, it's a ferocious bear!"

Beomhyun squealed as he waddled towards Taehyun, clinging onto his leg like his life depended on it.

"Oh false alarm, the little bear is harmless." Taehyun chuckled as he pointed the camera at his toddler who smiled cheekily at the camera.

"Does the bear want a snack?" Taehyun asked and the little boy's grin grew larger.

"Snack!"

And another one was Beomhyun sleeping with the said onesie, hoarded with soft and colorful pillows.

Beomgyu smiled as he propped his hand on top of his thigh and rested his jaw on his palm.

It was so wholesome.