Chapter 80

Note: Guys I'm so sorry for the delay I was so busy with school, I'm sorry!🤧

-

Everything went fast.

As the bullet pierced into the back tire and Soojun's motorbike flipped, sending the two boys off it.

"Fuck!" Soojun shouts as he quickly grabbed Beomhyun by the wrist. He wrapped his arm around the young boys' waist and another one around Beomhyun's shoulder. Holding him in a protective manner just as Soojun's back made contact with the ground.

The ravenette groaned as his body rolled against the hard cement with force, only stopping when Soojun's back hit a mailbox hard.

Soojun hissed in pain, holding Beomhyun even closer.

Hearing the pained hiss, Beomhyun quickly detached himself from Soojun.

"Hyung!" Beomhyun gasps, quickly getting up, he off his helmet and gently helped Soojun with his aswell.

"Yah, yah yah hyung you okay?!" Beomgyun asked, eyes filled with worry as he gently slapped Soojun's cheek.

"I'm fine I'm fine," Soojun whispers as he gently swatted Beomhyun's hand, hoisting himself up to sit on the cemented road.

"How 'bout you? You okay?" Soojun asked, earning a look from Beomhyun.

"I-I'm fine..." the young boy says. "But shouldn't you be more concern about yourself? Didn't you like hit your back on a mailbox?"

Soojun only let out an amused sound. "You sound like as if I'm not part of a gang. I've been thrown into many walls and mailboxes Byun, no need to worry."

"Yeah and I bet you'll have an earful from Uncle Yj and get banned from driving your motorbike." Beomhyun deadpans as he got up, holding his hand.

Soojun scoffed and accepts the help given, "Okay you're right about the first one." he says as he stood up with Byun's help. " But appa-Jun would never do the last part-"

"Boys!"

The two latter snapped their heads to a certain direction, eyes landing on a very worried Soobin and Beomgyu running towards them.

As the two males had finally reached their sons, Beomgyu quickly pulled Beomhyun into a tight hug.

Completely getting Beomhyun off-guard.

"Um, appa-Gyu-"

Beomgyu quickly let go of the hug and began shooting questions at his son. "Are you alright? You didn't get shot did you? Did you get injured? Does your head hurt? Do you want to go to the hospital?" he rambles on and on.

"Appa relax, I'm completely fine! Besides I'm still breathing aren't I?" Beomhyun jested, attempting to somewhat calm his father down.

Beomgyu only stared at his son for a second or two before he lets out a sigh. Hugging the young boy once more.

"Well it's a good thing you and Soojun are safe." Beomgyu says, glancing at the raven haired teenager who had Soobin fussing all over him.

"Are you sure it's just a normal back pain? Your back hit that mailbox pretty hard." Soobin questions voice filled with worry.

"Yes appa, it is. I mean I have strong bones-"

"No, I'm calling your appa-Jun. We'll have that back of yours x-ray scanned, just to make sure that it's nothing serious." Soobin says cutting his son off.

"But-"

"No buts," Soobin cuts off Soojun once more, taking out his phone amd quickly dialed his husband's phone number.