Author Note💌

MSB is finally complete!🎉🎉🎉

Wews, now that was quite a long book huh? Hehehe😅

Yeah that was the last update, sorry if it was a bit rushed and all huhu(〒﹏〒)

Actually I was planning on adding a few more chaps but then I realized I was getting a bit too attached to this book. And that I realized that I've been adding way too much bonus chaps just to delay it.

I also want to thank you guys from the with all my heart, it was really fun writing with you guys and reading your comments always make me laugh and they always made my day. I know I sometimes don't really reply to y'all in the comment section, so I wanted to thank you guys here.

Thank you for your encouraging words, they always made me feel better and gave me a very huge boost to continue the story. And also thank you guys so much for being so patient with me at times when I don't at update regularly🥰

To be honest, I wasn't really expecting MSB to get so much attention. I mean I'm new to writing and all last year and the story was literally a major pain and the slowburns felt like forever, sorry about that༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Again thank you so much for all your love and support❤️

I know the story started cliche ansd cringey, like seriously I almost slammed my face on a wall when I tried to read the first chap. No joke I found it really cringe aaahhh...

I wasn't really planning on making it into a mafia AU, but then I had a tendecy to be super curious and experimental so I decided to try it out. Also Beomhyun wasn't so suppose to be 16 years old, but since I always had read the whole 'hiding the child' concept.

And it's also because I noticed that the children in some stories I read are either around the age of 10 or lower.

So I decided to add a bit of drama to it. And maybe a bit more extra-ness too hehe

And to clarify, this story is merely a work of fiction. The events are not real I do not own and I do not ship the TXT members in real life romantically.

This book does not intend to romanticize killing, torture, and anything related to mafias in the story. This is just a work of fiction which should not be taken seriously nor should be applied in real life.

Also just I want to clarify that Jung Moh-wa is not Y/N but an OC.

I also saw in the comments that some of y'all are asking if I could make a separate book about Soojun and Beomhyun.

But that actually depends guys hihi, I mean I might😁

I won't be posting for EYES for awhile, I haven't really recovered from my stressful week in school. It felt a bit weird to not rush and cram to finish my worksheets haha.

Once again thank you so much for supporting this book of mine. I really had fun writing with you guys♥♥

I hope you enjoyed the story:)

-Ria♡