Chapter 63

Note: Y'all I'm so sorry about the chapter typo on the last update (I already changed the chap to 62 so don't worry!) I kinda didn't have time to proofread it so... yeah that happened heheh😅.

-

The two boys stared at each other for a second.

"Um... Soojun-hyung?" Beomhyun utters.

"Hmm?"

"Can you put me down now?"

Blinking, Soojun soon realized that he was still holding the young heir in his arms.

"Oh! Sorry," the older male placed Beomhyun down gently and the younger was quick to be on his feet.

"C'mon Byun this way!" Soojun says excitedly, dragging the young boy.

"Yah hyung! Where are we going?! You know if the guidance counselor sees me outside the detention room she will kill me hyung! SHE WILL KILL ME!" Beomhyun shrieks in panic.

Soojun rolls his eyes. "Well if you don't stop shouting, she will hear you and she will kill you. But don't worry, Mrs. Han isn't in campus."

Beomhyun frowns, "What? Where did she go?"

"Out off town," Soojun answers casually.

Beomhyun's eyes widen. "WAS SHE PLANNING ON LEAVING ME INSIDE THAT LONELY DETENTION ROOM?!"

"Yow chill!" Soojun laughs. "Before she even left Mrs. Han gave me the key to that detention room of yours."

Beomhyun halted.

"AND YOU MADE ME JUMP OFF THE THIRD FLOOR EVEN WHEN YOU HAD THE KEY ALL THIS TIME!?"

"Look I was tired okay? I had track, do you think my legs won't die when I walk up those stairs?" Soojun defends himself.

Beomhyun lets out an angry sigh, his incredibly long patience wearing thin and it took all of Beomhyun's will power not to kick the older male to the moon.

Or to the sun maybe, so he can burn.

Beomhyun lets out a tired sigh, "Just tell me where we're going Choi."

"Aw don't be so sulky Byunnie, besides I can't tell you. It's a surprise!" Soojun chirps.

"Lemme guess, you'll take me to the sky," Beomhyun quoted sarcastically.

The older male laughed, "That's a good one. But no, I'm not taking you to the sky."

The two boys bickered continuously until they reached the back of the school building and saw a small gate that was, surprisingly, open.

Revealing the bustling road of vehicles and civilians.

Beomhyun's eyes widen, "Hyung don't tell me— no, absolutely no–"

"Absolutely yes!" Soojun laughs, as he drags the poor boy outside the campus completely.

"I can't believe you actually dragged me to skip school! With you!" Beomhyun shouts in disbelief as he and Soojun walked through an alley.

"Hey, don't say as if we did something illegal."

"Well it kinda is if you're a student," Beomhyun grumbles under his breath, a pout present on his lips.

"Ey~ donchu worry Byunnie. If we do get caught just put the blame on me," Soojun looks over his shoulder, giving his dongsaeng a wink and that all too familiar grin.

"Yeah sure, that's a good idea. Should I scream now so someone can throw you into a detention room?" Beomhyun asks sarcastically.

The older male scoffed, "How rude, but go ahead, scream. That way one of the teachers will come running and'll drag both you and I into a detention room." he states with the same tone Beomhyun used.