Chapter 39

"Auntie Moh-wa what the heck are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be in America? With uncle Aeh-tin?!" Soojun shouted, a bit shocked to see his aunt who was supposed to be back next month.

The said latter placed a hand on her chest, wearing an offended look.

"I came here to pick you guys up and this is what I get? What happened to the little group of babies I used to carry around in a kiddie cart?"

"Auntie Moh-wa!" the Soojun and Woosan hissed, feeling a bit embarassed.

"We grew up!" Kyle chirped, though he wasn't really embarassed since he liked being babied by others.

"Ah... Does that mean Auntie can't pick you guys up anymore?" Moh-wa pouted.

"No!"

"Eh?! Waeyo?!"

"Auntie Moh-wa- you literally flew pass the gates with your car!" Soojun stated, pointing at the toyota.

"Which looked so fire by the way!" Yeo-jong added.

"And not to mention scared some students with your entrance," Woosan says.

"Ah, well I keep it extreme-" Moh-wa trailed off when she saw Beomhyun staring at him with wide eyes.

With a quick staring contest with the female, in a speed of light. Beomhyun was quickly engulfed into a hug, which caught him off guard.

"Ah finally, I have met the famous newbie!" she squealed.

"I-uh, it's nice to meet you too?" Beomhyun uttered, wondering why this woman was hugging him.

Laughing, Moh-wa pulled away from the hug. "Ah, pardon me. I'm quite the hugger I couldn't help myself," she apologized with a smile.

"I-It's alright ma'am," Beomhyun says.

Moh-wa waved him off. "Aigoo drop the formalities sweetheart, just call me Auntie Moh-wa like the rest of the squad."

The brunette nodded and smiled, revealing his teethies.

'Hyuka was right, he does look like Taehyun. Though it could possibly be a rare coincidence.'

Moh-wa then returned the smile.

'But they look way too similar for it to be one though...'

"So Auntie Moh-wa, why are you picking us up? I mean we can happily hitch a ride with Seokjoon-hyung and Yoonji Noona back to the manor," Soojun stated.

"We're going shopping, duh!" Moh-wa chuckled, leaning against her car.

"Uh... why?" Soojun utters, a bit confused and maybe embarassed for the record.

The older woman gave them a shicked look. "Don't tell me you forgot?"

"Forgot what?"

"Tomorrow's the night of the annual charity gala." Moh-wa says.

Beomhyun tilted his head, "Charity gala?"

"AAAHHH I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT IT, I CALL SHOT GUN!" Kyle shouted, quickly dashing towards the shotgun seat.

"Wait, it's tomorrow? Not the day after?" Yeo-jong questions.

"Well it was supposed to be the day after. But after some adjustments, it was moved earlier, hence tomorrow." Moh-wa explained.

"Oh shoot," Soojun did a facepalm. "Appa-Jun actually told me but I forgot to tell y'all, I'm sorry."

Woosan and Yeo-jong gave him a glare. "HOW COULD YOU FORGET?!"