Chapter 105

"Byun? Are you all packed up, bud?" Beomgyu popped his head to peek from the doorframe of his son's door.

Looking over his shoulder, Beomhyun nods and smiles in confirmation.

"All set Appa!" he says, zipping his bag.

It was already the week where the said teambuilding between the Beeojegug and SKZ kids and Beomgyu was an inch close of killing Moh-wa for making him sign that stupid parent's consent.

Although he couldn't really do that to the latter. Besides it was pretty much Soobin's idea.

But Moh-wa joined the little fiasco so it was her fault as well.

Once Beomhyun took his bag and got up, following his dad downstairs.

"Are you sure you're fully healed now?" Beomgyu asked. "Your wounds don't hurt as much?"

"Appa my wounds are three months old, I'm pretty sure I'll be okay." Beomhyun chuckles as he looked over his shoulder, opening the door.

Just then, Taehyun emerged from the hallway.

"Are you all packed up bear?" he asked.

Beomhyun nodded. "Yes pa."

"Did you pack sunscreen?" Taehyun asked, turning Beomhyun around and opened the young boys' bag. Checking if his son was all set and ready to go.

"Mhm," Beomhyun nodded.

"Make sure you put lots so you won't get sunburns okay? And don't stay outside for too long. Stay where everyone is and don't get yourself into a mess that you can't escape from—"

"But pa I'm not a kid!" Beomhyun says.

"I know but your half Choi Beomgyu so I have to make sure," Taehyun utters, pinching Byun's cheeks.

"Wait, why me?!" Beomgyu spoke with disbelief, making eye-contact with Taehyun.

"Because it's always you, hyung," Taehyun says flashing the older a teasing smile before averting his gaze to Beomhyun.

"Looks like your all set," Taehyun mutters before ruffling Beomhyun's hair.

"Have fun, sweetheart. And maybe cause a little trouble if you want." Taehyun says, whispering the last part.

Beomhyun frowned. "But you said—"

"I said don't get into a mess that you can't escape from. It's okay if you go play around, just don't get caught." Taehyun says with a wink.

"And make sure the act doesn't get pinned on you," Beomgyu utters playfully.

"Um... okay, we'll do." Beomhyun nods.

'What am I supposed to do with this kind of advice?' he thought.

He isn't really the one who carries the mischief.

But Byun likes to plan it though.

So might as well keep the advice that his dear parents gave him.

And maybe share it with Kyle and Minsung as well.

"Bye dads, love you!" Beomhyun says as he waved goodbye, running towards the car where the others were waiting.

Taehyun and Beomgyu waved back as they watched as their son's figure ran away from the veranda.

"I still can't believe Moh-wa tricked me into signing that parent consent," Taehyun sighs. "Yeonjun-hyung even helped her."

"Trust me I feel the same thing," Beomgyu grumbles, as he watched the car drive away.