Chapter 101

TW: this chapter may contain nightmares. Please read with absolute caution or you can skip this chapter if it makes you uncomfy.

-

The all too familiar dark walls greeted him again, the poorly carved BG initials were seen.

A menacing cackle was heard, accomopanied by a raspy whisper.

"That's right young man, it's your appa-Gyu."

-

Beomhyun gasped as he sat up instantly on his bed. His heart was pounding harshly on his ribcage and he felt numb and cold at the same time.

It had been three months since he was discharged from the hospital. And three months since he and Taehyun have been living with Beomgyu at his mansion.

It turns out that the two parent's made an agreement of co-parenting and about living on the same roof once Byunnie gets discharged from the hospital. They consulted the young boy about it at first to ask if he was on board about it, and of course Beomhyun agreed.

So once Byun was discharged, his things and other necessities were already transfered into one of Beomgyu's many rest rooms.

The first dinner they had as a family was very awkward, no one talked and the atmosphere was incredibly suffocating. But soon after it melted down a bit, althought there was still a bit of awkward tension on the edges.

But at least there was improvement.

Beomhyun trembles as he hugged himself, taking deep breaths to calm himself down. Hoping that his sleeping parents wouldn't hear his alarming state.

It had been about a week when he started having nightmares again. Which was a bit questionable since he was sleeping absolutely fine over the past few months.

Was it because of the kidnapping?

Beomhyun scoffed. 'Yeah, no shit it is.'

Taking in a deep breath, Beomhyun shakily got out of bed and went downstairs. It was already twelve midnight and last thing Beomhyun would do is wake up his parents.

Once he had reached the first floor, the young boy walked straight to the kitchen and serve himself some water. Hoping that it would somehow calm his nerves.

After he finished a glass of water, Beomhyun placed his cup on the sink and went back upstairs.

"Gosh, get a grip Byun." he mutters to himself, running a hand through his brown hair as he was calm, a bit.

He couldn't afford to be a burden, not when everything was slowly improving.

As soon as Beomhyun reached the room that officially became his bedroom. The young male dove into his duvet, he took a deep breath before closing his eyes.

Falling into another, nightmare-ish sleep.

-

The sceneries had changed, this time Beomhyun wasn't in the isolation room.

The young boy found himself inside a giant glass cylinder, in front of him layed on the ground was his parents.

They were all covered in blood, eyes dilated as they stared straight at Beomhyun with their lifeless eyes.

"No..." Beomhyun mutters.

This was a dream, it wasn't real.

Then he saw Kyle, the poor boy was whimpering; tears on his face as he was covered in blood. His eye was dug out as he softly wailed in pain.