[40] all is good

from the responses i've received from the form, some of you are kinda worried? that my next taekook ff might be a topkook one....

no.

i only read & write toptae + bottomkook
100% gonna stay that way.
(no hate towards topkook // bottomtae enthusiasts but that life just ain't for me😔)

☁︎·̩͙✧

for the first time in awhile, jeongguk felt like everything was slowly falling into place. he was actually doing better: as in he was feeling much happier and content with what he had in his life.

well, it wasn't like jeongguk wanted much in his life, he only wanted taehyung by his side for the most part, and to make things right with others.

after what has happened, the jeon siblings' relationship was affected given the complexity of the situation that they were once in. they all needed some time to move on. it was understandable.

other than that, eunbi was becoming supportive of jeongguk's relationship with taehyung and jimin wasn't so clueless about the whole thing anymore. he knew enough to not miss out on stuffs, eunbi told him what he needed to know.

speaking of the relationship, jeongguk and taehyung haven't yet made it official. they didn't think it was necessary for the time being as they were more focused on the fact that they were free.

they were taking the time to get even closer to one another and spending a lot of their free time together despite being busy with their own lives.

jeongguk woud always hung out with taehyung so somin was never really worried about his wellbeing and whereabouts if he wasn't home. she would be rest assured of the thought of taehyung since she trusted him enough to really take a good care of jeongguk.

needless to say, jeongguk and taehyung were practically dating at this point. they just haven't said it aloud to each other or announced it. they just kind of knew.

also, there was no rush for them to put a label on it. jeongguk knew taehyung only had eyes for him and it was the same case for the latter too. they were happy with each other and that was all that mattered.

"wanna go for ice-cream first?" jimin asked, walking ahead of jeongguk with his lean arm linked with eunbi's. he slightly turned his head to take a look at the boy trailing behind.

they were walking out of the school gate after quite the day, consisted of brainstorming about their final projects before graduation. jeongguk was ready to go back home and chill since it was the weekend tomorrow.

"yes." jeongguk checked his phone for any texts from taehyung. there wasn't any more after the last text the older had sent him earlier in the morning, wishing him a good morning as he always did every single
morning.

as he was typing a text to the older while walking, he suddenly bumped into the backs of his friends because they abruptly stopped walking.

"o-ouch?" jeongguk stumbled back and looked up from his phone. "what's wrong?"
he got in between the two, and his eyes followed the direction of what the two were looking at.

he squinted his eyes for a moment and saw taehyung cladded in a black sweater tucked into a skinny black jeans and a branded belt around his waist. he was leaning leisurely against his car, playing with his phone, right across the street.

but the thing that struck him the most was his new hair, it was permed and in black. it was such a fresh twist since taehyung had straight, light brown hair for months now. jeongguk felt his knees turning a bit wobbly, bewitched by the man's rather ravishing appearance.