[32] issue(s)

this chap could've turned out much better but it turned out pretty shit.

do try to enjoy it, though.

*:・✧

"let's make out

"let's make out."

"you already said that."

"you're still not submitting though."

"not that easily," jeongguk yawned lazily, "just get me home."

"i wanted to take you out for food before sending you off." taehyung said and drove a little faster. "do you want to?"

"what're we having?" jeongguk's eyes twinkled in excitement at the mention of food.

"why can't you be this excited when i suggest that we should make out?" taehyung complained. "anything you want."

"you decide, please? i'll just end up suggesting mcdonald's like last night." jeongguk said. he never knew what he wanted to eat but he just want to eat.

he continued humming to some overplayed song that was playing on the radio.
a moment later. taehyung slowed down the volume.

silence.

"gguk," taehyung called out softly, carefully reciting the words he was gonna say in his head.

jeongguk turned to him and rose an eyebrow, "yes?"

"do you, uh, always hit people like that when you're mad?" taehyung just had to ask. it wasn't like he was all bruised after jeongguk's random attack, but it wasn't something he could simply look past without properly addressing it to the younger.

they might've laughed about it, but it didn't make jeongguk's actions okay. the behaviour was still kinda toxic.

jeongguk bit his lip, suddenly uncomfortable as shame slowly washed over him, "n-no, i'm not a violent person.." he trailed off, looking down. "did it hurt that much? i'm really sorry."

"well, that was pretty random and out of nowhere," taehyung said, "and it did hurt but not THAT much- i was just surprised and i still am. like, why did you hit me? what's with the sudden aggressive outburst?"

jeongguk swallowed a big lump in his throat, "i-i wasn't serious about it."

taehyung sighed, "sure you didn't intend to be all violent- but the way you hit me made me feel the rage that you were feeling, like, it didn't feel like a joke at all." he had to be honest as jeongguk's behaviour wasn't okay and he would hate it if he did this again, and towards someone else.