[06] hot & jacuzzi

*:・゚✧

jeongguk's phone buzzed, waking him up too early the next morning (a free day), which was a bummer given that he'd barely slept. squinting at the phone, he read his friends' messages in their groupchat.

jeongyeom ftw🤩

eunbi:

i'm sorry, guk

we're both sorry if we pissed you off
or made you feel uncomfortable/embarrassed bcs of the... yugyeom thing

jimin:

yeah, guk, we're sorry

it was supposed to be a joke but i guess we went a bit too far

eunbi:

we should probably change the groupchat name...

jeongguk smiled as he typed a reply. he knew he couldn't be mad for so long at the two.

gguk:

you guESS??? wow. okay.

oh & no eunbi you won't need to. the damage has already been done :)

eunbi:

omg guk sorry pls forgive us

jimin:

u have all the right to be mad at me. i deserve it. i'm such a bad friend and i understand if you never wanna talk to me again.

you're one of the best people i've ever met, and i'll never forget that, guk.

eunbi:

........

gguk:

.........

eunbi:

pft

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA WTF

JIMIN
TF R U SAYING R U SRS

gguk:

skdksdjksjdksksjdsksjkdsksjs it ain't THAt deep siS I-

jimin:

HAHA SRRY IDEK WHERE DAT CAME FROM

FUCK IMMA GO BURY MYSELF BYE

eunbi:

waiT FOR ME

HOLUP so ure not mad anymore at me & jimin right, guk?

jimin: ^

guk:

yeah, its all gud

ily guys ttyl

jeongguk chuckled and closed his phone. he took a few minutes rolling around in bed before getting up to brush his teeth and headed to the kitchen for some leftover food in the fridge that he can heat up.

the pretty boy took his banana milk and drank it happily while sitting on the kitchen counter, swaying his legs and humming a song. he recalled last night's event- where he played in the pool with somin, and then taehyung.

he realised how having good company somehow keeps your problems or worries away from your mind, at least for awhile.

jeongguk felt happy, he was happy that he got to spend some quality time with his sister. he was happy that taehyung cheered him up, too.